Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

1 in 3 chance of doubling your money!

1 in 3 wins! It's that simple! No scams, no waiting, no signup! 100% Transparent. YOUR ODDS ARE 1 IN 3! EVERY 3RD CONFIRMED DEPOSIT WILL WIN 66.6% OF ALL PREVIOUS COINS COLLECTED!

Once the above steps have been completed and confirmed, you will be notified with a WINNER or LOSER message directly after the transaction has cleared, with confirmation times varying depending on the blockchain.

All payouts are paid out in the currency you choose to pay with.

Visit the website for more info: https://bitstoner.com/

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

:( !!!

Timbuk3
  • Options

I didn't try it yet though! :)

• Options
    abcde12345abcde12345 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I play ten times I win triple my money six times! How about I don't play and you just send me
    what I would have won had I played.

• Options
    numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭

Not to be offensive but what does this have to do with the hobby of numismatics?

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Options
    FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

No, let's be offensive. HAHAHA!

How does one alert the moderator about posts like this?

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

Fancycashcom on Ebay: myurl

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options

Gotta love the URL though! Bit Stoner! HAHAHAHA! Should be BIG STONER!

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options
    mvs7mvs7 Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25, 2018 1:54PM

@Fancycashcom said:
    No, let's be offensive. HAHAHA!

How does one alert the moderator about posts like this?

Click the Flag link at the bottom of his post and select "Spam"... five such Flags and the post goes poof for moderator review.

• Options

Thanks!

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options

And look, he is promoting it but didn't actually try it himself! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the laugh!

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options

4 flags. we need one more. and on the other post too

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options

Thanks all! :)

• Options

12 flags and it didn't disappear? Why?

fancycashcom@gmail.com