Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Framing uncut sheets

I have a 16 uncut sheet of $2 bills I would like to frame. I have searched on line at many places but can't seem to find a floating frame the size I need. The sheet is 12" wide by 22" long. Any suggestions?????

Comments

• Options
    boimre1972boimre1972 Posts: 262 ✭✭✭

The BEP use to sell those. http://www.moneyfactorystore.gov . I didn't see it on their site, but years ago I had one and bought it from them. YOu could give them a call to see if they have any left.

Mike
    Collecting small-size star notes.
    Mishawaka, IN
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

:) !!!

Timbuk3
  • Options

Thanks boomer. I did contact the BEP but they said they no longer carry and wouldn't give me the name of the company that made it for them.

• Options
    boimre1972boimre1972 Posts: 262 ✭✭✭

@billybaroo said:
    Thanks boomer. I did contact the BEP but they said they no longer carry and wouldn't give me the name of the company that made it for them.

Boomer?

Mike
    Collecting small-size star notes.
    Mishawaka, IN
  • Options

Sorry fingers did not work well on the keyboard

• Options
    KnellKnell Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was at Muji store in Santa Monica Beach on Main Street last week and I almost bought a transparent acrylic frame for a 32 $2 currency sheet for $50+ plus taxes but did not buy it due to we were there to hangout at the beach. I will probably go back within a week or so to buy. The quality looks good and looks better than what BEP used to sell (I've been having second thoughts of buying the BEP frame for quite some time and now the're out). Check Amazon, Muji sells thru Amazon website as well but I'm not sure if they sell oversize parcel like that.

• Options
    KnellKnell Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭

Home Depot and Lowes also sells different size/thickness of those acrylic or flexiglass but the Muji item has hardware already and ready to hang.

• Options
    garrynotgarrynot Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

I went to a framer.

• Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭

The Money Man has done several for me

http://pacificcoastartandframe.com/portfolio.htm