Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Earn 10% in eBay Bucks on all qualifying items of $50 or more! Expires: Nov 26, 2017 11:59 PM PST

Earn 10% in eBay Bucks on all qualifying items of $50 or more!
Expires:

Nov 26, 2017 11:59 PM PST

For invited members only....

Comments

• Options
    prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭

Wow, the first one in a while that is valid at the same time a PWCC auction ends that has something I'm bidding on... thanks!

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing for me this time, but I did get something the last time around so I can't complain.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options

Arrgh! Nothing for me either. Oh, well! Maybe next time I'll have some more $$ to spend!

• Options

Any idea what criteria is used to select recipients?

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

According to eBay recipients are chosen at random. I have been told that a couple times. I don't believe it. I have been signed up to receive the extra bucks promotions for close to three years. I got it one time. There are members here that get the extra bucks almost every time.
    James

• Options
    Dand522612Dand522612 Posts: 417 ✭✭✭

I keep receiving them and I use it about 1-3 times. 10% is real nice. The secret sauce algorithm is probably hidden more than the secret formula for Coke. Does not make sense that many do not receive. I have bought and sold a ton this year, just wish they would be clear if that is why.

• Options
    TheMickTheMick Posts: 217 ✭✭✭

I picked up a graded (BGS) Joe Namath autographed rookie reprint card with my 10%. My ebay bucks are now over $100 for the quarter.

• Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭

Left out again... :s

• Options
    TheMickTheMick Posts: 217 ✭✭✭

@jfkheat said:
    According to eBay recipients are chosen at random. I have been told that a couple times. I don't believe it. I have been signed up to receive the extra bucks promotions for close to three years. I got it one time. There are members here that get the extra bucks almost every time.
    James

I get it almost every time for whatever reason.

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,919 ✭✭✭✭

I get it pretty often, but not always. I had gone ahead with a selling promo ebay sent me (very infrequent seller) and saw the offer not long after. What i always miss, and hate missing, are the limited time window of $15 or $20 coupon savings. :)

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@originalisbest said:
    I get it pretty often, but not always. I had gone ahead with a selling promo ebay sent me (very infrequent seller) and saw the offer not long after. What i always miss, and hate missing, are the limited time window of $15 or $20 coupon savings. :)

I Have not seen the coupons since this summer i think.