Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Seven (7) Blue PCGS Boxes / 4 NGC Gray Boxes

labloverlablover Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 17, 2017 9:32AM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

I have seven (7) blue PCGS boxes available to anyone willing to just pay the postage, which I believe is around $15. If interested let me know. PayPal F&F please. THE SEVEN BLUE PCGS BOXES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED.

I also have four (4) new NGC boxes available, three are still in the original cardboard box and have not been removed, or used. The other one is pretty much unused. Just pay what it costs to ship and they are yours.

Jim

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Comments

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Pm sent

Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • Options
    bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

lablover: I'll take the ngc boxes. I'm new here and not sure how to pm. send email to bobsr@fieldtechs.net and i'll respond. thanks

• Options

Are boxes still available?

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭✭✭

Long ago gone by-by...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options

Thanks for the fast response, joined the forum a week ago & just got membership privilege today.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @glennm :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date