Could use some help here. Took a big chance on this

All info greatly appreciated

Thanks
Brian

Comments

• Options
    pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

What info are you looking for?

The condition is fantastic. Maybe they are rare/valuable....but....who cares? Nobody collects stamps anymore. Nobody wants them. Especially in the USA.

Are you trying to sell them?

• Options

Ultimately yes, I will be selling them. I am a coin guy. Took a chance on these.

Was told the Scott stamp book covers e f g or something like. But a pricey book. I'll have to get an old copy since I'm just looking to separate the men from the boys.

No demand in your opinion?

• Options
    pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

Consign them to Christof Gartner, a big coin/stamp auctioneer in Germany. They are often in the US at shows seeking consignments.

I have no first-hand experience with them--I'm a coin guy too. (I did buy one lot of coins from them once as a post-auction purchase.)

• Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭

I have a 2009 edition of the Scott Stamp Catalog. If I get time, I will see if I can look some up for you and post here. Hopefully by Tuesday morning.

Also, some local libraries have these catalogs in their reference section if you want to check.

Robert

ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options

my goodness they are just in wonderful shape! Id love to have as many good ones as you have!