Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

US $500 1934 A Fine-VF $850 Just got it and will turn it quick for $799 (REDUCED TO $775)

bobkehnbobkehn Posts: 6
edited June 24, 2017 9:54AM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

US $500 1934 A Fine-VF $850 Just got it and will turn it quick for $799 (REDUDED TO $775. There is a small 6 written in ink at the left side of the face of the bill. I believe it is VG but because of the 6 say F-VF. I can email photos ob request. kehn@frontier.com
My eBay handle is 22lrbox member since jan 1999 I am Robert (Bob) Kehn, 166 Reserve road, Libby MT (Montana) 59923. this is a physical as well as mailing address. I own Bighorn Antiques at 31183 U.S. Hwy. 2 Libby my cell phone is 406-283-1708 anyone is welcome at my campfire anytime.

Comments

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please send photos to: sanfordito@yahoo.com

Thanks !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

Being that you are brand new to these forums, be prepared to send product before payment.

I have to add that since there was recently an "alt" trying to sell recently on these forums.

• what is an alt? I have been on eBay for 17 years with great feedback, I will not send product before payment but am willing to give all the business info anyone would need and personal address etc. etc. PayPal is also a good way to pay that the buyer has protections.

• ok I have reduced the price to $775

• OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please send picture to outhaul@yahoo.com

Thanks

edited June 23, 2017 5:23PM

@bobkehn said:
    what is an alt? I have been on eBay for 17 years with great feedback, I will not send product before payment but am willing to give all the business info anyone would need and personal address etc. etc. PayPal is also a good way to pay that the buyer has protections.

Without any basic pertinent info such as pictures, references, and what your ebay handle is...

• my eBay handle is 22lrbox member since jan 1999 I am Robert (Bob) Kehn, 166 Reserve road, Libby MT (Montana) 59923. this is a physical as well as mailing address. I own Bighorn Antiques at 31183 U.S. Hwy. 2 Libby my cell phone is 406-283-1708 anyone is welcome at my campfire anytime.
    as far as pictures; I have tried to drag pics to this box and it will not work. and when I use the picture icon above all I get is this......maybe because I use mac it is not compatible.

you can go to my Facebook site either 'bob kehn' or bighorn antiques both Libby Montana or our web page www.bighornantiques.com which if you scroll down you can also see my wife and my photo.

• wow I pushed the post comment button and the photos magically materialized rather than the lengthy url which was all I could see when I put them in.

You forgot to add your social security # (only kidding)

Thanks for the info (didn't need phone # or mailing address, just maybe a better intro) Anyways, welcome to the forums! Since you are new here, you may be unaware that there have been a few scammers hanging around so when we have a "newbie" show up with something for sale and no info pertaining to references, then red lights go off. Nothing personal, just trying to keep our forum brothers and sisters safe, hope you understand where I am coming from.

• no problem. Are all the forum members "dealers" or are there just collectors as well? thanks

• TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

Bob, I sent a private message to you yesterday, don't know if you have seen it yet. :)

@bobkehn said:
    no problem. Are all the forum members "dealers" or are there just collectors as well? thanks

A mix of both really. I usually peruse the coin forums so someone else might chime in with better statistics. :)

• SevieBreauxSevieBreaux Posts: 78 ✭✭
    edited July 16, 2017 6:43PM

Very cool 500 dollar bill!