Home Autographs Forum
Options

Begginer in Sports autographs, HELP!

Hey guys. Im a begginer in this field and i would like to start collecting sports autographs, mostly autographed photos. My biggest concern is that there is many of fakes autographs, i am a begginer so i need your help. First of all, what web sites/shops do you recommend for 100% legit stuff, and second what do you think about this site, their stuff and this photo which i am interested in, is this a real deal? Help pls. Tnx!

http://www.presspasscollectibles.com/basketball/bulls-dennis-rodman-signed-authentic-16x20-diving-photo-autographed-psa-dna/

Comments

• Options
    totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure what your focus is in particular, but I would get a membership at sportscollector.net
    It's $15 a year and you can write to a lot of players. The site tells you basically the return time, the success rate, and the last time a player signed. I have gotten about 200 Milwaukee Brewers signatures, completed about half of the 1979 Topps set, and roughly 40 index cards from various other athletes using this site. It pays itself off pretty quickly.

• Options

This cars is probably original, as it has PSA/DNA numbered hologram and Certificate of Authenticity. However, I recommend you to collect unique sports autographs, rather than stock one.