Home Sports Talk
Options

Did Tom Brady really have a concussion....

CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

...or did he just tell Gisele that he had a headache because he wasn't in the mood that night?

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20, 2017 3:40PM

@Coinstartled said:
    ...or did he just tell Gisele that he had a headache because he wasn't in the mood that night?

Tough life. Go Blue!! Maybe a concussion banging his melon on the headboard.

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

She meant to say compulsion.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

The league is getting a bad rap about concussion protocol and the health of players years after they retire. The league should send a warning to players not to conceal injuries. Perhaps a four game suspension for Brady will send such a message.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brick said:
    The league is getting a bad rap about concussion protocol and the health of players years after they retire. The league should send a warning to players not to conceal injuries. Perhaps a four game suspension for Brady will send such a message.

Make it eight

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

No suspension but he has to use overinflated footballs during the playoffs!