Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I made my first MS70!

kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 5, 2017 4:05AM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

I know it's not exactly tough but I'm pretty darn pleased. I needed the coin for my registry set.

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Comments

• Options
    YouYou Posts: 141 ✭✭✭

Protip: no one will be able to look at your link to your membership

• Options

Oh geez right. :)

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    YouYou Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    edited May 5, 2017 4:26AM

Congrats! FYI you share your orders so you can also go to the Shared Orders page (https://www.pcgs.com/membership/Shared.aspx?Year=2017&Month=5) and link to your submission there, where it is visible to the public (https://www.pcgs.com/Membership/sharedorder.aspx?OrderNo=21220563&Year=2017&Month=5)

• Options

Excellent, thanks! :)

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hard to believe that's your first 70, You've been doing moderns for along time. Unless you buy more graded coins than you make.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats, good eye :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

@kiyote said:
    Excellent, thanks! :)

@djm said:
    Hard to believe that's your first 70, You've been doing moderns for along time. Unless you buy more graded coins than you make.

Until now, by far.. now I realize how much $$$ I was wasting. :neutral:

• Options

MS70 it;s very cool,congrat;s.