Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Tokens for ransom.

Alright, see, this is the way it's gonna be, see?

I've got a few gallons of amusement tokens wrapped up in lots of "20", "25", "40", different etc, as well as some solid rolls of various specific tokens. None of these are any too special and there are a lot of stock tokens. If anyone has even considered starting a collection or trading tokens to build a set then this is your chance to clean up. I used to sell these as lots and got fairly good money for them but they were never extremely popular so there are a lot left.

If no one wants them they'll probably end up swimming with the fishes so if you care you better think about sending me cash or check. I'll sell as many as I can get in a big box (~25 lbs) for postage plus $20. Will even pick through and pull out requests.

I have other bulk tokens and medals as well and will offer to buyer.

Tempus fugit.

Comments

• Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

This offer is withdrawn.

I got a couple enquiries about other tokens and am working on those.

The offer is modified as follows;

It is now 322 different amusement tokens (mostly modern) along with several pounds of well mixed tokens with some older ones included. The first offer of $125 will get all of these plus as many of the mixed and better tokens I can get in a large shipping box from the PO. This will be about 25 pounds.

Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

Previous offers are withdrawn.

It is now 322 different amusement tokens (mostly modern) along with several pounds of well mixed tokens with some older ones included. The first offer of $110 will gets the 322 different and as many of the well mixed tokens I can get in a medium sized USPS shipping box.

Better hurry before the price goes up even more or you'll be poking around landfill for them. ;)

This is still only around 10c each.

It's a great way to start a collection of these and have trading stock to expand it. There should even be a few more tokens in the mixed lot different than the 322.

Tempus fugit.