Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Future NFL HOF RC Set Registry Question

I know it is extremely early, but what card do you think would be the registry card for Antonio Brown. I noticed it is usually the Topps Chrome base card, but he doesn't seem to have one for 2014.

Comments

• Options

This one interests me as well because they could go one of a few different ways. If I had to guess I'd say Bowman Sterling though.

I'm a big Nolan Ryan fan OK???!!!
  • Options
    dfr52dfr52 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Probably Elite since it has been used for other rookies for that year when Chrome was unavailable.

Super Bowl XXVIII: Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowboys -
    Running back Emmitt Smith rushed for 132 yards and 2
    touchdowns earning Super Bowl MVP honors as the Cowboys
    defeated the Bills 30-13 to win their second consecutive NFL
    title.
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

I feel like the only real choices are either 2010 Certified #177 Antonio Brown RC /999 (because the registry must have at least 999 examples of the card) or the Donruss Rated Rookie from the same year.

• Options
    Autos4AlexAutos4Alex Posts: 442 ✭✭✭

I think it's the elite, also numbered to 999. But would love to hear the consensus.

• Options

I would vote for 2010 Donruss Elite as well. He has three RC's numbered to 999 (Elite, Classics, and Certified), but Elite has so far been more popular with graders, with 14 copies graded to just 3 or 4 of the others. Also Elite was the brand of choice in 2009 for Arian Foster in the Yearly Rushing Leaders registry and in 2010 for Navarro Bowman in the 49ers All Pros registry.