Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Set Registry inventory

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

So I'm dabbling in doing a set and I believe today they set up a new format for adding inventory, anyways I poked around and did a search on my inventory and surprisingly it had every item I had ever added and deleted, some going back years ago, including pictures of the cards all that I deleted years ago. Surprised the inventory engine had all that on file. Either way I think I finally deleted everything and plan on starting over soon.

Comments

• Options

This forum is a shell of its former self lol

• Options
    scotgrebscotgreb Posts: 808 ✭✭✭

Agreed . . . but I'm sure you'd get more dialogue if you broke out "The Perkies"

Regarding the registry -- I think it still "works" the same -- just a different interface.

I've tried three different browsers and still can't get the new version to function properly. It seems terribly unstable.

• Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭

Scott, I noticed for the Hall of Fame sets it no longer lists which set the card came from, only the grade. A big drawback IMO.

Capecards
  • Options
    scotgrebscotgreb Posts: 808 ✭✭✭

Larry - I noticed that, as well. Yet they still show the population numbers of the card and associated set -- without notation of the relevant set. Not sure who made that decision but maybe it will get corrected / improved.

My Registry is completely non-functional at the moment. I'm hoping they get all these issues worked out quickly as I rely heavily on it to keep track of purchases and sales.

• Options

@scotgreb said:

Agreed . . . but I'm sure you'd get more dialogue if you broke out "The Perkies"

Regarding the registry -- I think it still "works" the same -- just a different interface.

I've tried three different browsers and still can't get the new version to function properly. It seems terribly unstable.

I got a direct order from some mod to get rid of them :(

• Options

My main point of the thread was how surprised that inventory that I had deleted over 5 years ago was still stored as well as the photos. I ended up deleting everything and started over, even after deleting everything and putting in my new set the pictures of my latest inventory showed up which was a good thing because I didn't have to go through taking new pics when I added my current inventory

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    I got a direct order from some mod to get rid of them :(

Paul...pretty hypocritical and pathetic of the mod to dump on you over the much enjoyed Perkies!! I wonder if the mod is aware of the Che Guevara emoticon they allow any poster to use? Guevara, who's most favorite method of communicating his wishes during the Castro days was executions...he was VERY good at this technique!

So, mod, if you see this, step up and post a comment...perhaps an email or call to Joe would be in order. Pretty lame !!

• Options

Haha thanks Al! It annoyed me to take them out after all they were there for YEARS and I only ever got one complaint via PM from a guy who said it " Bothered" his wife, I laughed at him and told him too bad! But at the end of the day I'm just a guest and have to follow the rules whether I think they are ridiculous or not.

• Options
    BigDaddyBowmanBigDaddyBowman Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options

The Perkies were a pic of two female football fans I had in my sig line for years on the old format, I was ordered to take it down before we switched. :/

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

We should petition Joe for the return of the perkies. I think it's un-American that you were ordered to take the pic down.

We all see and hear light years worse than a pic of the perkies when you go to the movies. I thought the perkies were well dressed and looked like wholesome young ladies to me. :)