Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

*SALE* NEW - Grademaster Card Centering Tool FOR SALE - UPDATE, Now includes Ebay Listings....

Comments

• Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Got mine today. Thanks for the quick delivery.

A my age, I don't trust my eyes anymore. This is an easy to use tool.

Thanks!

Robert
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    BenG76BenG76 Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭
    Just sent a payment for one and sent a PM.
  • Options
    Schultz24Schultz24 Posts: 202 ✭✭
    TTT, Still got 'em!!
  • Options
    cougar701cougar701 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭
    PM sent to your email provided.... Anyone have any experience with the tool themselves?
  • Options
    I've got more ready to send out!! Thanks for your business!
  • Options
    Hello All,

I just got back from a long work trip away. I've got more centering tools ready to send out. Please tell your collecting friends!!

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/302015824098

Thanks for your business!!
  • Options
    sushihotwingssushihotwings Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    While I am interested in the tool, it looks intimidating. I am sure I am not the only one. Might i suggest a short you tube video showing the tool in action. I suspect your sales would skyrocket, or at least by one. Me
    On the hunt high grade Star Basketball.
  • Options
    flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    This is capitalism at its best!

I just purchased one.

Continued success on this endeavor.

flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • Options
    Hello all,

I purchased a centering tool and it is efficient and easy to use. The key for me was to not try an overthink how to use the tool and I found that within 30 seconds or so, I figured it out. Buy one and test it out. You'll be surprised at how quickly it will help you determine centering on a card. I'm buying an extra one.
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2016 2:53PM
    Hello all, I just wanted to bump the thread to the top and let everyone know I still have card tools for sale. Unfortunately I have had to bump up the price a little bit to cover a better shipping method and tracking. Please see the first post for that information. Thanks to everyone who bought them so far!
  • Options

Still have centering tools available. Get one (or multiple) for yourself or favorite collector in time for Christmas!!

• Options
    edited December 1, 2016 9:24PM

UPDATE: Link below to include Ebay listings including Centering Tool, sealed wax boxes, coins, raw cards, and other items. Thanks for looking!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/schultz24/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GridironTreasures said:
    Hello all,

I purchased a centering tool and it is efficient and easy to use. The key for me was to not try an overthink how to use the tool and I found that within 30 seconds or so, I figured it out. Buy one and test it out. You'll be surprised at how quickly it will help you determine centering on a card. I'm buying an extra one.

Quick question - does it work equally as well on a slabbed card as a raw one? For example say you have a PSA 9 and want to determine if it is dead on 50/50 will it work just as well? Thank you.

• Options

It sure can work, but it is just a little tougher since there is a bit more space between the card and the tool. It works the absolute best if the card is loose or only in a thin holder. Thanks for the question!

• Options

I've used the centering tool on both graded and ungraded cards and it works equally well in both instances. With the plastic (aka slab) card holder, you have to put a little more pressure on both the tool and card holder to ensure proper alignment. Other than than, no big difference.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Best of luck with your sales.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Why did you raise the price of the centering tool? I was hoping to buy one for 9.95 but they are now 14.95 .

Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options

I put an explaination on the first page when I had to do it, here is the excerpt:

"EDIT 10/2016 - I have had to bump up the price of the tool on Ebay and will have to on here as well due to shipping. To ensure I send the tool with tracking, I will be adding $2.50 to the cost so I can send it USPS First Class package. The total now for Forum members will be $13 for 1 tool and $23 for 2. Please email me with inquiries about larger amounts. Thanks again for your continued interest!"

Mainly it was because I got reports that the USPS charged some people postage due when I was sending them as a First Class Letter, not to mention there was no tracking. Upping the shipping fee allows me to send it as a package and provide shipping. Also, some people like using Ebay for the security it provides, but that price is even a bit higher due to the fees. Bottom line, I can send anyone from the forums here 1/$13, 2/$23. Just shoot me a note/payment to schultz24@hotmail.com. Thanks again for all of the interest!

• Options

TTT

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

Hey @Schultz24 just want to chime in and say that I am glad for you. Glad the cards are moving and people are using them. Your time invested in design and manufacture is paying off. Like you said, maybe not enough to "retire" but you've created a helpful tool with your stamp/name on it. A sort of mini legacy. Mazel-tov.

I'm an artist, and my father was an entrepreneur, so I understand the difference between having visions and bringing them to fruition. I'm sure many collectors thought about designing such a tool, but never made it happen. You did. I hope you get to enjoy the good feeling a bit longer. Like another forumite commented, don't let the trolls bring you down. Those who have never been a "maker" or a content creator may not understand the self-discipline, time management and organizational skills necessary to realize such a vision (even if it is just a simple tool) but I bet they will enjoy using it to measure their cards. B)

ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options

LochNESS,

Thanks so much for your kind words. I truly am happy that my product is useful to our hobby and glad I could do just a little something to hopefully make the grading process easier/quicker for our fellow collectors. Of course it is also nice to be able to put some of the proceeds towards adding new items to my PC. Thanks again and once again, thank you to everyone who has shown interest and purchased my product!

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I may, just a thought/suggestion. Have you reached out to card shops to sell your device on commission or you selling to a shop in bulk outright at a discount?

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

Thanks BLUEJAYWAY. I have thought about this and have mentioned it to the one brick and mortar shop near me. They didn't seem too interested, but it is a gentleman who unfortunately isn't the most talkative person I have encountered. I am currently considering looking into marketing it to some of the bigger supply companies to see if they are interested. If anyone out there has a shop or knows of someone else who might want to purchase in bulk and resell, please have them get a hold of me at schultz24@hotmail.com and we can work the details. I would love to gain your business! Thanks again!

• Options

Bump! Order now and get them by Christmas!!

• Options

TTT

• Options
    edited December 17, 2016 1:46PM

1 DAY SALE!! Price lowered today only! The tool has quite a few watchers on Ebay so if you are one, I wanted to hopefully give you that little nudge to hit the Buy It Now button. Thanks for your business!!

• Options
    Loyalty32Loyalty32 Posts: 497 ✭✭✭

schultz24 - PM sent.

Thanks
    Craig

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you think that you will be making these for anything other than the standard 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" cards?
    James

• Options

James,
    Since the standard card size ones were such a hit, I have thought about making them for some other sizes. What sizes would you (and the rest of the crowd) like to see tools for? Thanks again for your interest/business!

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 18, 2016 6:44AM

Just ordered one as I saw it in use in an unrelated thread. Can't wait! Please send instructions digitally or with the tool. Thanks!

• Options

HGL,

Instructions are included with the tool. Thanks again for your business!

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Schultz24 said:
    James,
    Since the standard card size ones were such a hit, I have thought about making them for some other sizes. What sizes would you (and the rest of the crowd) like to see tools for? Thanks again for your interest/business!

It would be nice to have one for the 1955 and 1956 Topps sets. These cards are 2 5/8 X 3 3/4. I'm not sure what all sets have cards this size. The problem with sets before 1957 is that there are so many different size cards. I think one of these tools for the early tobacco cards would be popular. The T-206 cards are 1 7/16 X 2 5/8. These seems to be quite a few sets this size. I don't collect cards that old but there are a lot of people that do.
    James

• Options

Awesome, thanks for the input James! I will definitely try to start working on some of those different sizes. Maybe tallboy suze as well? Anyone else have any inputs/suggestions? Thanks again!

• Options
    59Horsehide59Horsehide Posts: 427 ✭✭✭

I apologize if this was already asked: Does your centering tool indicate if a card, like a '59 Topps baseball, has been trimmed?

• Options

I believe that 1959 Topps is a standard size card (ie. 2.5 x 3.5"). If so, the window on the centering tool is set at those dimensions so you will be able to easily see if the card is short in one dimension. For example, I recently purchased a raw Gretzky rookie and when I put it under the tool window, it was immediately obvious that it was short from left to right. Thanks for your question and interest!

• Options

Bump for a 1 day flash sale on Ebay. Get 'em while they're hot!

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

great item. already saved my rear end on two trimmed cards I looked at on CL

• Options

I've got a bunch of card tools produced and ready to send out. Also working on tools to support different sized cards. Thanks for your business!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Trading-Sports-Card-Centering-Tool-for-PSA-BGS-GAI-Chance-at-a-PSA-10-/302185304970

• Options

Bump!

• Options

TTT

• Options

Bump! Still $13 via paypal gift (schultz24@hotmail.com) or a bit more on ebay for the fees. Thanks!

• Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just sent you over the money for one. I think it is a great idea.

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
    Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • Options

76, thanks so much for your purchase!!

• Options

BUMP!!

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

Send me a PP friends for 2. jiknys@excite.com

how do u send private messages around here

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

Jay0791, PM sent.

• Options

My Paypal address is schultz24@hotmail.com. $13 for 1 or $23 for 2 via Paypal F&F. You can also use Ebay as well if you are more comfortable: http://m.ebay.com/itm/Trading-Sports-Card-Centering-Tool-for-PSA-BGS-GAI-Chance-at-a-PSA-10-/302212683546
    Thanks for any interest!

• Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent.

• Options
    edited March 9, 2017 7:04PM
  • Options
    robert67robert67 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 4, 2017 6:47AM