Home Sports Talk
Options

Elliott could be facing a lengthy suspension.

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

That would be a devastating blow to the Cowboys' postseason aspirations.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:
    That would be a devastating blow to the Cowboys' postseason aspirations.

Not a word since. I hope one of two happened......

1) Nothing really happened.

2) They settled out of court.

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't advocate domestic violence but I know what turns Mr. Hand into Mr. Fist. --- Sam Kinison

• Options
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

If Dallas had to have a wife beater on the roster they probably regret that it wasn't Tony Romo. Then they could have cut loose a surplus headache and come out of it looking good . No matter what happens Jerry will handle this wrong

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reading that clip......there is no case of anything but a girl trying to get easy money.

• Options
    LotsoLuckLotsoLuck Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭

I guess discipline only runs "ball deep"
    For all it takes to make it in pro sports one would think discipline would be second nature outside of the game.
    Throwing it all away for substance abuse or wife beating or even murder is beyond me.
    You can take the kid out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the kid, I guess.

• Options
    edited August 11, 2017 12:46PM

TTT

mark