Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Motherload of 1986 Fleer PSA 10 basketball

I saw a post recently talking about the dip in prices for PSA 10 1986 fleer basketball. Well this lot is surely going to test the fortitude of the market. Someone put a lot of sweat and money into this. Not mine. Guess on final price? I will go with $77,000

Motherload

On the hunt high grade Star Basketball.

Comments

• Options
    ZTargZTarg Posts: 497 ✭✭✭
    People will say it's within tolerance for a 10, but the left to right centering on that PSA 10 Jordan is ugly. Looks like a bulk submitter's cert number.
  • Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭
    You'd make more money selling individually right?
  • Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    $40000+ and still charges for shipping
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    VCP avg is $58,480 for every Psa 10.
  • Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭
    maybe he can afford to buy a scanner after he sells this lot. Sarcasm, of course, he uses one for his other listings. Maybe it broke after scanning all his $2 cards. More sarcasm.
  • Options
    We are watching.
    Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: rcmb3220

You'd make more money selling individually right?

That was my thought as well. Most people don't have this kind of cash laying around for the whole set but there Are many willing to pick off individual 10s according to needs/wants and might pay up. Selling as a set may be convenient but not the best money maker imo either.
    On the hunt high grade Star Basketball.
  • Options
    Both the Jordan and the Moore are weak cards - bottom 20% of PSA 10 quality. If I were to buy the set, I'd sell the Jordan ASAP with PWCC and score a better one. Even if it cost an extra $3-5k, it would be worth it to me.
    Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.