Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Use for old Teletrade Storage Boxes

Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
I knew there was a reason I kept my old Teletrade Storage Boxes in a closet for years.

They can handle the new PCGS thicker slabs (which my NGC storage Boxes cant) plus ANACS old and new gen holders, ICG, NGC all generations, and PCGS all generations.

Somebody, somewhere is going to make a solid plastic 20 coin storage box which does the same thing the TTR Storage Boxes can do and make a lot of money. Until then I am not buying any slab storage boxes lol. I have a closet with around 10 empty slab storage boxes on the shelves - Teletrade, PCGS, NGC.
So Cali Area - Coins & Currency

Comments

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen one - can you post a picture?
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    TigersFan2TigersFan2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭
    The blue PCGS boxes hold the PCGS thicker slabs just fine, except the front slot sometimes doesn't unless you turn the slab around.
    I love the 3 P's: PB&J, PBR and PCGS.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file