Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Silver Brazil, Silver Portuguese India, and...Palestine Protectorate? All gone to eBay!

1911 Brasil 2000 Reis. Beautiful blast white with great luster and cartwheel. .900 silver, 20 grams. KM#508 $22: NOW $20!

1912 / 1 Portuguese India 1 Rupia. Lustrous and well-struck but some hairlines, one dark spot reverse. I'd say AU53 at worst, maybe a 58. Check my images: I don't know the series, but that sure looks like a distinct "1" under the "2". KM#18, .9170 silver, 11.66 grams. $35: NOW $28!

Collection of British Palestine Protectorate minors. Includes 1940 10 mils, 1943 10 mills (that looks pretty nice), a gorgeous wood grained 1946 1 mil that really pops, four (4) 50 mils of varying condition, 1942 2 mil, 1927 5 mil, 1942 5 mil. Cherry pick me, please, I know nothing about these. $20. NOW $15! ( S O L D!)

1815 Portuguese 400 Reis. One side is semi-prooflike, the other is kinda crusty. Interesting. A used 200+ year old silver workhorse. $23: NOW $20!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for small reductions prior to eBay'ing...
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    I love your posts and your thoughts and your coins, but I can't jump on any of these lots. Wishing you best of luck brutha.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    STLNATSSTLNATS Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭
    PM sent

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!