Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Going to FLA.......

Does NGC let you drop off coins to their offices?

Comments

• Options
    I'm going out for a bit but when I get back I had better have seen some action mister...........................or missimage
  • Options
    Ok I'm back......
  • Options
    If you go to NGC's website, There is a forum called "Ask NGC". I'm sure they'll be able to tell you.

NGC Website

Andy image
    We are finite beings, limited in all our powers, and, hence, our conclusions are not only relative, but they should ever be held subject to correction. Positive assurance is unattainable. The dogmatist is the only one who claims to possess absolute certainty.

First POTD 9/19/05!!

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are you passin' through? Goin' down I-95, by any chance? If you pass through this area on a day when I'm off work, we could do lunch. The same invitation is open to other forum members who might be headed down I-95 at various times. Y'all look me up if you like. This is a good pit stop just north of the Florida line, and gas is cheaper here.

(Of course, if Maulumall is going to the Sarasota area, he'll probably be using I-75, instead).

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Well now Lord I am coming straight down 95.But I am going to be busy on the way down.I have a friend who is 84 who makes the trip from N.H. to Clearwater every year.So I won't be able to stop on the way down.BUT I might be able to on the way back.
    For some reson I can't post on the NGC boards.I signed up but it keeps saying ;
    The host you are trying to send the input from is not a valid host.
    Got any adviceimage
  • Options
    I'm on your way also. In NE FL just off I95.
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights