Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Selling: 1976-S Eisenhower Dollar (PCGS-PR70DCAM TY 1): JUST Pop 3/0 !! SOLD!

SOLD.

Offered here is a 1976(s) CLAD Eisenhower Dollar grading PCGS-PR70DCAM TY 1 !

A spectacular Pop 3/0 coin.

I remember many years ago when I slabbed the pop 1/0 coin of this date and sent it off to Teletrade for auction where it fetched around $20,000 with buyers fee. The coin then resold for $25,300 in a subsequent Heritage auction!

Since that time, only two more coins have been slabbed in the PR70DCAM grade at PCGS. Offered here is one of them!

If you are seriously interested in this coin, please send me a PM.

This coin is subject to prior sale and no deal is final unless and until I provide a written confirmation to an interested party.

I also have many other Ike Dollars in the PCGS-PR70DCAM grade in stock if this is a series you are interested in. Just send me a PM if you would like to talk about PCGS-PR70DCAM Ike Dollars!

Thanks.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    Keep them coming. They have a lot more money than I do. image
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how does this stack up to the 1971-s Proof Type One reverse in terms of rarity?

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coinkat. Apples to oranges I think. Absolute rarity vs. condition rarity.

I personally collect both with my Washington quarter collection. Some folks prefer one over the other. As DH says, everyone should have fun with their collection of choice.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.