Home U.S. Coin Forum

Madison Wisconsin Show in November

I see that there is a coin show in Madison the 1st week of November. I actually have no commitments for that weekend and am planning to attend. Any other members able to go??? I still have not met any of you in person, so maybe some of us can finally meet.

Comments

• As a Milwaukeean (Milwaukeeite?), I would like to attend. I hope some others will be there. I do need details, however....place, time, etc.?

I'm a sucker for shows.....image

Coppernicus
    Coppernicus

Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!
  • When I get to my home computer, I will find the site it was published on and do a link to it.
  • Since I'm in Kenosha, I think I'll leave that date open.

Post the details when you get them.

Frank
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in southern Racine county, and I am itching to get to a show...I'll check back for details.

Tony

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Hi all,

Here is the info on the Madison coin show. It is November 3rd.

Nov 3 Madison
    Madison Fall Coin Show. Sheraton Hotel, 706 John Nolen Drive. Hrs.: 9AM-4PM. Mike Keatley, Box 284, Columbus, WI 53925. PH: 920-484-3144. TA: 50. FR

I got this info from the following link:

Link
  • Is anyone going to the show?? PM me if you are going.

Jay
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay,

Thanks for the info and the link.

Tony

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file