Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Can any one help me with this one I can't find it. LG Cent 1848 RPD

Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
I cant find it any where I think it is a 1848 RPD. I hope you can help me out, Thank you in advance. image

Hoard the keys.

Comments

• Options
    I suspect it is an 1848 N-4.

You said you couldn't find it anywhere. Where did you look? I found it in about a minute in "Attribution Guide for United States Large Cents 1840-1857" by Grellman and Reiver.
  • Options
    I looked at CoinFacts and there was no photo on most of them, Google it with no help, But thank you for the other info as well. I will try to buy the Attribution Guide for United States Large Cents 1840-1857" by Grellman and Reiver. Do you think they will have this book in LB?

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    shorecollshorecoll Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone in LB should have it, but all the lit dealers would as well.
    ANA-LM, NBS, EAC
  • Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For $157, you could have found it in about a minute in the "Attribution Guide for United States Large Cents 1840-1857" by Grellman and Reiver. What's wrong with you?

Leo image

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    image I'll pick one up....Thanks.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options

<< <i>For $157, you could have found it in about a minute in the "Attribution Guide for United States Large Cents 1840-1857" by Grellman and Reiver. What's wrong with you?

Leo image >>

image It's only money Leo. At first I said by who!! I don't do LG Cent much but saw this one and said way not l know it's a RPD but know nada abought it so I picked it for $20 so why not. image

Hoard the keys.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file