Home Precious Metals
Options

5x ebay bucks no minimum 2 days

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

that is all image

Comments

• Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    I seem to be on Ebay's "nice" list this quarter as I have received all the bonus offers. Will probably sit this one out unless I find something I can't resist.
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    I've never received an offer that I'm always hearing about. Where does it show up...in your eBay messages page or own email account? What qualifies you to receive the offers? Maybe because I'm already a decent buyer. Hitting the max $500 eBay bucks about every other 3 month period. 2-300 the other periods. Thanks
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options

<< <i>I've never received an offer that I'm always hearing about. Where does it show up...in your eBay messages page or own email account? What qualifies you to receive the offers? Maybe because I'm already a decent buyer. Hitting the max $500 eBay bucks about every other 3 month period. 2-300 the other periods. Thanks >>

You will never get an offer that way . They are taking you for granted. image

If you want offers , create a new buying account and purchase a few things on it then stop .

I don't think there is a limit to the number of ebay accounts you can have.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are not receiving ebay bux promotions:

Make sure you are signed up for and eligible to receive ebay bucks.

In My Ebay click on Account tab. Select Communications Preferences. Select View All. Scroll down and click on Promotions and Surveys. Put a check mark in the second and third boxes.

Are they really this stupid, or are they destroying the dollar on purpose?

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've never received an offer that I'm always hearing about. Where does it show up...in your eBay messages page or own email account? What qualifies you to receive the offers? Maybe because I'm already a decent buyer. Hitting the max $500 eBay bucks about every other 3 month period. 2-300 the other periods. Thanks >>

I rarely get them as well.
  • Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally caught a break with a 10% off coupon. It came in handy purchasing a 2000 $10 Library of Congress bimetallic coin. Net after the 10% and ebay bucks was $743.
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you want offers , create a new buying account and purchase a few things on it then stop . >>

Sad, but true.
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    any deals out there using the 5x bucks?
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    jrt103jrt103 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭

<< <i>any deals out there using the 5x bucks? >>

• Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    Got it, shyte what do I need?
  • Options

<< <i>

>>

Consider checking the listings of the large dealers offering items in the coin category - Apmex comes to mind.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

>>

>>

what are you looking to stack and what are you looking to spend.

Also: there are itunes giftcards for 15% off $100, add the ebay bucks and they are more than 20% off. Plus if you have discounted ebay giftcards from the last 5% deal, they go over 25% off.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    A lot of times I buy non-coin non-bullion items with these things come up and late spend the ebucks on coin, etc.
    These gift cards are on sale and eligible for bonus bucks.
    Gas Card
    Applebees
  • Options
    Both good, the gas card is from a 0 feedback seller...
  • Options
    Just received 8% eBay bucks until 11:59PST tomorrow night
  • Options
    I would like to crowd source the confirmation of this.

Here goes:

e bay bucks expire after 1 month.

solution: use them to buy ebay gift cards which do not expire.

Also there is a way to spend those bucks if you are looking - digital (emailed) gift cards on ebay

So, can one use ebay bucks to buy ebay gift cards AND do those same cards bought not expire ?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    ok, going to test the waters

half of an e bay $15 gift card was remaining e bay bucks balance, other half was paid my me.

We'll see how this work.

I can't believe there is a loophole like this to make e bay bucks never expire. (shhhhh)

Once into electronic gift card form, Broncos, you might could find a relative or friend who'd pay you face for them so you can convert them to cash. Just be aware they take a few days (3-4) to activate and become usable, which can be tested in a checkout process.

• Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope it works out. I may use in the future if it does....
    ----- kj
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Bucks promos stopped in their tracks at the end of the year. Probably a way to pump up the balance sheet in the final quarter.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Bucks promos stopped in their tracks at the end of the year. Probably a way to pump up the balance sheet in the final quarter. >>

got a bunch of stuff on the watch list just in case a promo pops up.
  • Options

For some reason I don't think they do them during the Ebay bucks spending period. After Feb 1st they should start rolling in.
  • Options
    The first 2 Qs no

But last Q yes. I think the 3rd week in Oct.

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>For some reason I don't think they do them during the Ebay bucks spending period. After Feb 1st they should start rolling in. >>

I am ready, mine are long gone
  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>For some reason I don't think they do them during the Ebay bucks spending period. After Feb 1st they should start rolling in. >>

I've noted this also. They tend to wait until the expiration date to use the ebay bucks.
    ----- kj
  • Options

<< <i>ok, going to test the waters

half of an e bay $15 gift card was remaining e bay bucks balance, other half was paid my me.

We'll see how this work.

I can't believe there is a loophole like this to make e bay bucks never expire. (shhhhh)

Once into electronic gift card form, Broncos, you might could find a relative or friend who'd pay you face for them so you can convert them to cash. Just be aware they take a few days (3-4) to activate and become usable, which can be tested in a checkout process. >>

Not only did my $15 GC last until today, I received my full $15 credit while using on a 8% gold deal. (plus rewards made it an even sweeter deal than 8% off)

It works!

• Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    How about this deal from Silvertowne. EARN Ebucks on a Bullion Maple. Link to Ebay Auction with Ebucks
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options

<< <i>How about this deal from Silvertowne. EARN Ebucks on a Bullion Maple. Link to Ebay Auction with Ebucks >>

Thanks for the heads up. I added 3. With Mr. Rebates and 1.5% back from the CC my net was $1,196 each.