Home Precious Metals
Options

6 years later and 10 year notes are at 2.00%.

...sum it all up in one sentence!

Comments

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The end is near.
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    All debt can be repurchased!
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ev'ry ting gon be all rite

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite the economy picking up, our ability to repay the debt will be less in the future.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic news and a windfall for those fortunate retirees whose pension buyouts are inversly tied to the 10 year note rate( a common mechanism of buyout). Assuming they are comfortable managing their own money and the risks that entails...difficult in this day and age of conspiracy, corruption, manipulation etc.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,426 ✭✭✭✭✭

"There was a land of Cavaliers and Cotton Fields called the Old South... Here in this pretty world Gallantry took its last bow... Here was the last ever to be seen of Knights and their Ladies Fair, of Master and of Slave... Look for it only in books, for it is no more than a dream remembered. A Civilization gone with the wind."
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 years of easy money and inflating equity and real estate prices. BTW the "easy money" ain't coming my way, only to the Banks.
    My income is earned the old way, hard work! image
    email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bond buyers were right.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear