Home Sports Talk
Options

Jeff Fisher trolls the Redskins

Comments

• Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    imagine if he put that creativity into playcalling! a great burn.
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    Hmm. Maybe the Rams aren't as good as the team you follow, but among their six wins they have beaten the 49ers, Seahawks and Broncos. I'd say his play calling is just fine.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    That was great! And then to go out and spank them, that was just icing on the cake lol
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hmm. Maybe the Rams aren't as good as the team you follow, but among their six wins they have beaten the 49ers, Seahawks and Broncos. I'd say his play calling is just fine. >>

The Rams are close. If they get this QB thing figured out (trade? or Sam Bradford stays healthy?) they can compete. I thought they would make the playoffs this year but the Bradford injury messed that up. I truly believe they are very close.

Two shutouts. Let's keep the streak going!

As for the move of sending the 6 guys out... a little low in my opinion.
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>As for the move of sending the 6 guys out... a little low in my opinion. >>

Daniel Snyder is a douche - I've got no problem with the Rams tweaking his nose a little.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>As for the move of sending the 6 guys out... a little low in my opinion. >>

Daniel Snyder is a douche - I've got no problem with the Rams tweaking his nose a little. >>

Good point. image
  • Options

As for the move of sending the 6 guys out... a little low in my opinion.[/

Agreed, Then when questioned on it he said they have more problems with their team than the coin toss. What a joke how many games has his team won while he has been the head coach? With a billion high draft picks.

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim