Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

BRNA Show, Dalton, Georgia Aug 14-17

giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
Because I am going out of town and then get back just in time to pack for Dalton, I am sending my yearly e-mail reminder a bit earlier than usual. Hopefully some of you will show up with money left over from ANA (this happens every year that I recall; no, we are NOT at ANA) and the urge to see some of the vast new inventory we will be offering, top-quality coins at reasonable prices. Who's in? Hope to see you there, our usual spot in Table 319, back of the hall on the left side near the snack bar and restrooms. More details on our website, directions, times, etc. Great show, 300+ dealers. Come by and say hi! And buy!

Best Regards,

George
VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.

Comments

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubt I'll get to go. Hope you will keep your eyes open for some nice things for my collection!
  • Options
  • Options
    You know I will!

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    RPM2RPM2 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    Packaging new inventory tonight. Looking forward to the show. Always a good show. 2nd best in the south after FUN.
    Rob
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    Missed the last couple of years. Girlfriend & I are planning to be there by open Saturday.

Hope some dealers have a few nice OBW rolls ! ! ! image

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    Bump on this one, the Early Birds can get in at noon tomorrow for $50 and it lets you in for the whole show. For complete show info go to

Blue Ridge Numismatic Association Show Website

Hope to see you there! Table 319 for us.

Best Regards,

George

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be at table 502!
  • Options
    JJSingletonJJSingleton Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there on Friday. I hope I remember to check the thread for table numbers before I head out. If I do, I will definitely stop by and say hi.

Joseph J. Singleton - First Superintendent of the U.S. Branch Mint in Dahlonega Georgia

Findley Ridge Collection
    About Findley Ridge

• Options
    Shrub68Shrub68 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    I'll be hanging out with Harry Kilgore of Show Me RC until around Noon on Friday, Table #405. I'll be there for set-up on Thursday.
  • Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Packaging new inventory tonight. Looking forward to the show. Always a good show. 2nd best in the south after FUN. >>

• Options
    MCADSPECMCADSPEC Posts: 72 ✭✭
    Just back from Dalton show. In case anyone missed out on the ANA Kennedy's, one dealer had 75 to 100 in one show case. I saw quite a few people give them the once over, but no one interested enough to ask to see them. They were 69 and 70's. Dealer was talking to someone each time I was by there, so I didn't get to ask the price.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file