Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Hockey 1,000 Points Partial Set

All cards are high end and nicely centered. Please add $2.95 for shipping.

1978 Dave Taylor PSA 6.5 $8
1979 Bobby Smith PSA 5 $8
1980 Brian Propp PSA 8 $10
1981 Dale Hunter PSA 9 $55
1983 Steve Larmer PSA 9 $10
1983 Bernie Nicholls PSA 9 $10
1983 Brian Bellows PSA 9 $10
1987 Vincent Damphousse PSA 9 $10
1991 Upper Deck Doug Weight PSA 10 $8
1991 Upper Deck Alexei Kovalev PSA 10 $10

You can see scans here. PM if interested. Thanks.
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    Andy - If you ship to Canada I will take the Mogilny.

Are you selling any other hockey RC's?

Thanks.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    80sOPC80sOPC Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bucyk in your set is gorgeous.
  • Options
    Thanks man. I paid through the nose for that Bucyk!
  • Options
    Things that go bump in the night.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Price reductions/edited list.