Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB PCGS SAMPLES/Luncheon, Compugrade, WHITE RATTLER, NGC BLACK, Gold Commem's, SEE OP!

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 19, 2024 12:19PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Any rare plastic TPG collectibles related to PCGS, NGC, defunct TPG's or old defunct coin auction houses , for example:

Gold Commemoratives in rare holders - especially need either Lewis and Clark and 1915-S Pan Pac $1.

Old pre-PCGS David Hall graded plastic flips especially with the brown inserts (don't need any more blue label Buffs, Jeffs, Mercs, WLH's or Frankies).

PCGS Luncheon slabs - Need the 2016-P FUN 30th Anniversary 50c, 2014 25c piece from the 2020 FUN show.

Hard to find sample slabs from ANY TPG - regular and errors, 2012 "duo" sample slab.

Old hard to find regular and error slabs - NGC BLACK or 2.0/2.1 (especially P65 Mercs), PCGS white rattlers, Doily, Regency, PCGS generation transitional designs etc.

Harder to find DOILY designs or denominations - esp. Sample doily w/o white stripe under the barcode or w/o PCGS at the top (3.20).

1st gen. PCGS rattler with WHITE label, 1.0 or 1.1 , any coin.

Coins from the decommissioned GradingSet, especially MS mercury dimes or P01, F02. SEE PICTURES BELOW! Has a G followed by 4 numbers above the grade/serial number as illustrated.

Rare "Authentic" OGH's (1921, 1922, before 1917 or after 1929).

1938-D MS66 Buff 5c PCGS gen. 1.1, 6.0, 10.0 (Dark Blue Secure) or transitional varieties. 6.0 and 10.0 style as shown in the following 2 pictures.

Old auction house or TPG boxes (Bowers and Ruddy or Merena, ANR, Stacks and older, PCGS, Double Row rattler , Compugrade, NGC styrofoam, ICG, etc...).

Compugrade - need Morgans MS 60.1, 60.2, 60.3, 60.4, 60.6, 61.4, 61.6, 62.9, 64.1, 64.6, 64.8 or any with the all the details on the front label (luster, etc) and full grade on the top or DMPL. Will buy ANY non-Morgan!

What have you!

Advertising that includes coins (no magazine advertising, please),

early TPG submission forms, brochures, dealer directories, etc

eCollector slabs.

Summer seminar slabs, 2014 medal, etc

If you have type coins that I need in PCGS "Collectible Holders",

PM me with details - especially need 1/2 cent, early large cent, 50c BARBER, DB, CBH reeded edge, Seated type, Early $1, $1-$20 gold, patterns, etc.

Fast payment for the right material. References available on request.

White rattlers as shown above.

NGC 1.0 Black Holder.

Slabs from the decommissioned PCGS grading sets - note the "G" in the label.

See above for the Morgan grades I need - buying ANY Compugrade non-Morgan!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking.......PM's appreciated.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
    Hope for more action this week than last... image
    Check book is ready..... image
    Went a whole week w/o buying anything - please offer me something! image
    It's been slow - make me an offer. image
    Wow - quiet around here……… image
    ttt
    Still here.....image
    Help me out - I need a doily fix! image
    Way to go Jason Day! Great finish to an exciting match!!
    Olympics over - now back to coins. Offer me something!
    Man, that Saddle whatever hoard was something! Now that everyone is back from the Winter ANA in Atlanta, offer me something! image
    Don't forget to "spring forward" tonight.
    St. Patty's day tomorrow - drive safely. image
    Wearing the green today??
    Heading to Baltimore?? Offer me something! image
    Still need the Jefferson Luncheon slab and others - PM's appreciated!
    Shell Houston Open starts today - Masters in 1 week - offer me something cool!
    Final 4!
    Masters week - it doesn't get any better. image
    Wow - what a 1st 2 rounds to the Masters - nice to see some golfers other than Tiger getting some coverage. image
    Way to go, Bubba!
    Anyone??
    Flying home from CSNS - still looking to buy.... image
    Nice visit to the Smithsonian this week - nice to be home - still looking to buy! image
    Man - what a comeback by lefty! Hope he can win this weekend and do well at the US Open!! image
    Still buying..... image
    Now that the PGA championship is over, we can look forward to the US Open!
  • leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two 1961 MS64 SAMPLES 05122.64 and one 1963 MS64 05120.64, all three are dimes and have the number 7000023.

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

Been slow lately - anyone??
  • cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had this since joining - I don't think it is in your list, but is it a worth much?
    Ken

image[/URL][/IMG]
    PM sent. image
  • seateddimeseateddime Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭
    I have a few of the 4 prong post rattlers slabs, a 1974 ANACS slab (fun I think) The doily on a few mercs, I am making room for better stuff so would sell it all except my error slabs (arrows when there are none etc)

If you can email me for a picture.
    I seldom check PM's but do check emails often jason@seated.org

Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.

Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.
    Still looking to buy.......PM's appreciated.
    Anyone??
    US Open week - go Bubba! image
    US Open over, next up THE Open. image

Still buying - PM's appreciated.
    ttt - no new news!
    Still buying -- PM's appreciated.
    anyone??
    Happy 4th of July - still buying.......

Still here - 1 week until "The Open" - go Lefty! image
    British Open (The Open) begins today!
    Way to go, McIlroy - hopefully one of many more majors to come for a class-act young man. image
    Still buying - PM me.
    Ttt......Congrats to Tim Clark for winning the RBC/Canada event this weekend - great putting!
    Anyone else see Sergio's back 9 yesterday - WOW! Birdied 8 of 9 to shoot a 27, 61 over all. image
    Had a great time at the ANA.

Congrats to Rory on winning the PGA - quite the finish!
    Not much happening lately - PM's appreciated!
    Still looking......... PM me.