Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1937 Mint Set / Photos

Just wanted to give a shout out to Todd P. of BlueCC Photos for the excellent work on photographing and imaging the coins of my 1937 Mint Set (#1 ranked in 2013; #2 All-Time).

[Note: The final images provided by BluCC are actually about twice the size/resolution of those displayed at PCGS, as lower resolution images were used there for ease/speed of loading]

The quality of his work is exceptional (as was expected based upon his reputation) and he was also great to work with in terms of meeting my needs regarding time-frame and special requests for image editing. Also, the prices for his service are more than fair compared to other commonly available options, particularly considering the level of flexibility/customization available. I would highly recommend him for any of your coin imaging needs.

On a related note, the coins from this set are to be made available for sale beginning next week, if you are interested in acquiring any of these directly before that are made available publicly, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Best regards,
Patrick

Comments