Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Trading Card Database> Website

I did a search for forum topics, but could not find a thread about this website. It is one of the best sportscard sites I have ever used.

For all I know this has been around for years and I am the last one to know about it...lol Does anyone else here use it?

If this has been discussed before my apologies...

The Trading Card Database

I use the "Browse" feature more than the quick links, but both are easy to navigate.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I was just using it ten minutes ago! Love it. I also use and prefer BaseballCardPedia.
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    I will have to check that one out...

The Trading Card Database has a lot of info, but I wish they listed the SP's for each year and the series ranges for each year.

Hopefully the baseballcardpedia has that info.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    Here's another":

Toppsarchives.com
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • Options
    BenG76BenG76 Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for mentioning these sites. I will be checking them all out.
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭
    Someone just told me about the trading card database today, and thought I would hijack this old thread.
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! I used Collection Monster for years, but they went belly up quite some time ago and took my databases with them. I put so much time into that darn thing, don't think I want to do it again unless I can download files on a USB.
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    I love TCDB. I use it for all my checklists.
    Collecting Topps Baseball: 1966-present base sets
    Topps/OPC Hockey 1966-Present base sets
  • Options
    Wow, I took a look at the site when I saw this thread because I had previously used it for my checklists, and they have made many improvements in the last couple of years. I love this site!