Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

want to know why big dog was traded? it was ray allen. :)

Want to know why Glenn Robinson was traded? "Me trying to lead Glenn Robinson wasn't going to happen. Last year there was a situation in training camp where Glenn had just had ankle surgery, and he came and practiced in all the practices, and then when we got ready to run, he sat down. I didn't like it. Nobody liked it, and I said something to him in the locker room. He told me, 'Expletive, expletive, whatever, whatever.'. Were they comfortable practicing with each other? "Last year, that wasn't the case... We would have fun when we were on the plane with each other, but it just seemed like coming together to play basketball started to feel like pulling teeth. I won't say we weren't on the same page, but it was kind of a weird mix." Ray Allen was candid while speaking to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Dale Hofmann. Allen also said he has spoken with both Sam Cassell and Anthony Mason, and wants the negativity to stop. Allen who is known to be a harsh competitor had always been low-key as a leader. My how things have changed.

Comments

• Options
    Ray allen cant lead his way out of a paper bag. The bucks will suck major this year. I am also glad the bucks traded big dog i hate allen and i hate Karl. So its cool to see 2 of my fav players leave the crappy bucks.

My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    big dog never wants to do anything. definetly defense. and that's what pisses karl off.

now, it's time for tim thomas to shine. image
  • Options

<< <i>big dog never wants to do anything. definetly defense. and that's what pisses karl off.

now, it's time for tim thomas to shine. image >>

LMAO dont you think if tim was that good he whould have started over big.
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options

<< <i>Ray allen cant lead his way out of a paper bag. The bucks will suck major this year. I am also glad the bucks traded big dog i hate allen and i hate Karl. So its cool to see 2 of my fav players leave the crappy bucks. >>

The Bucks will suck major? Bahahahahahaha! Your Big Dog can't play D. I know this cause I watch every one of their games. Allen has the sweetest shot in the NBA. You can talk AFTER the season.
  • Options
    collector maybe only 12 but he knows more about basketball than you vittle. image
  • Options

<< <i>collector maybe only 12 but he knows more about basketball than you vittle. image >>

Exactly!image
  • Options
    Ray Allen Sucks Simple as that
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    REBOUNDS
    Player G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF TOT APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
    Ray A. 69 67 36.6 .462 .434 .873 1.20 3.30 4.50 3.9 1.28 .26 2.30 2.30 21.8
    Glenn R. 66 63 35.5 .467 .326 .837 1.10 5.10 6.20 2.5 1.47 .62 2.64 2.60 20.7

Ray Allen leads in games, games started, minutes per game, 3-point %, free throw %, offensive rebounds, assists,less tourovers per game, less personal fouls per game, points per game

Glenn Robinson leades in field goal %, defensive and offensive rebounds, steals, blocks

Now you tell me who is better....image
  • Options
    The Bucks are going to be much better now that they got rid of Big Headache Robinson. What a lazy and selfish bum, all he wanted to do was shoot shoot shoot, and the guys sucks as a dribbler but yet does it all the time. And I'm not the only one who noticed this. During the playoffs a year and a half ago I was at the Bradley Center and everyone was shouting for him to pass the f'in ball for once but of course he didn't and half the time he fell over or the ball was just taken from him. And I don't dought anything that Allen says about Glenn, just because we already knew what he was sort of like and we know that Allen is one of those media darlings and won't open up his mouth about anything unless he is sure about it. I am so glad Big Headache is off the team, he is really overrated. Plus we have enough shooters in the first place. Now is the time for Tim Thomas and Michael Redd, who will most likely be signed by Ernie. Bucks are going to kick some a*s this year.
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    Michael Redd was signed by the Mavs image
  • Options

<< <i>Michael Redd was signed by the Mavs image >>

Uhhhhhhh...no

Catch up on your basketball. The Mavs offered him 12 million for 3 years. The Bucks have till the end of this week to meet or exceed thatimage

You can't beat a 12-year-oldimage
  • Options
    Thats why I said in my post that Redd will most likely be signed by Ernie, implying that he will match the Mavs offer. Also, I heard that the Bucks will wait till the last day more than likely because there is a Mavsd player (I think its the asian player) who may be signed by the Clippers one day before the Redd signing happens. So if the Mavs keep the guy then they will most likely have to rescind Redds contract, allowing the Bucks to make a slightly lower offer to Redd. Not to mention the luxury tax kicks in at the end of the season, so if at the AS break the Bucks are out of the playoff hunt they can trade some guy to a contender for like nothing in order to lower their salary cap #, which would go up if they signed Redd. And if they are high in the division then Kohl wont mind paying the tax because of all the revenue they will be getting
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Ray Allen is better than Big Dog, nuff said!
  • Options

<< <i>Ray Allen is better than Big Dog, nuff said! >>

Couldn't have said it better myselfimage
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    oops image
    my mistake..

let's hope that the Bucks will match the Mavs' offer.., (man how many players is that Cuban guy going to buy?) or else this might be another painful season for Milwaukee