Home Sports Talk
Options

Congrats to the Seahawks, the best team in pro football, hands down.

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
I do not know why Denver even bothered to come out at the start of the second half. Denver should have forfeited.

Unreal, just unreal. Denver now has the proud distinction of losing more superbowls that the Buffalo Bills and the Minnesota Vikngs (who each have lost four games to Denver's five losses). When Denver loses a Superbowl it gets stomped and routed.

Seattle played great and its defense was magnifient. Denver had no answer and it turned the ball over time and again.

The first play of the game resulted in a safety against Denver. Stupid, stupid, stupid. As soon as thqat play happened I thought, "Here we go again."

These Denver blowout losses in the Superbowl just blows. Maybe it is a good thing that Denver does not make it to the Superbowl all that often, since the losses are blowouts and the games are not competitive.

As far as Manning goes, his postseason performances have been medicore. I wonder if he will hang it up and retire, or if he will give it another shot next season.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an ugly game, ugggg leeeee.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    That was embarrassing. Absolutely embarrassing.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That was embarrassing. Absolutely embarrassing. >>

I'd agree with that. Denver did not show up to play in any facet~offensively, defensively or on special teams.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Denver showed up, and played the best they could. Guess what happened? They got stomped, just like I expected. Look at the picks- I believe my point differential was closest to the final outcome.

The credit Manning got for his season was sickening. The lack of credit Seattle is getting from the casual observer is even more sickening. Somehow, though, after tonight, it's more about a Manning choke job and not a great coaching job by Carroll and his staff. The only things that didn't happen that I hoped for: Manning walked out under his own feet, and Welker is still breathing.

Cue '85 calling ME classless or some other nonsense.....3.....2........
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't choke if you get blown out. Seattle dominated the game, no question about it, but I also did not see any intensity or emotion on the Denver side of the ball, either by Manning or anyone else, other than maybe Julius Thomas. The tackling was halfhearted and the execution was terrible.

I don't think anyone is underestimating Seattle now.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Observers get too optimistic when they watch a team pad their offensive stats by playing in a conference without defense. All season long Denver had never faced an elite defense (Chiefs defense were leaking badly by the back end of the season) and when they did tonight they hit a wall. As for the Denver defense, they completely forgot that tackling is an essential part of NFL football. They forgot that rushing the passer is allowed. The offense forgot that receivers need to hang on to the ball after a catch is made.

Perhaps it was the all postseason long Peyton Manning love fest that made the team think all they had to do was suit up and a Lombardi would be promptly handed over to them. Frankly I don't understand this obsessive love fest all of America has for the QB who holds the record for most postseason losses by a QB.

And this is great news for the merchants of Seattle. Now the sports apparel shops there don't have to worry about the crush of people trying to return all the Seahawks gear they've recently bought in the last three weeks.
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Man, Seattle is set up to be dominant for a long time. Other than maybe the 49ers, its hard to picture any NFC team beating them at home, and I'm not sure the 49ers can do it either. Maybe if Green Bay can provide Aaron Rodgers with a decent defense, he could single handedly win a game there for them, but it's going to take some time for GB to rebuild that defense.

Feels like the Patriots in the early 2000's. A young, franchise QB that doesn't make many mistakes and a relentless defense that shuts down the other team. Wouldn't be surprised if they win a couple more these next few years.

And to think that they dominated the way they did this year without Percy Harvin. It's going to be scary next year.

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Will be crazy to see the head-to-head matchups with the 49ers next year and possibly the year after that. Having one of those two teams as a wild card is insane. I think this is most tough on the Rams and the Cardinals. Those teams are pretty physical in their own right, but having four games against those two teams is a bit unfair in comparison to all the other teams.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

<< <i>Will be crazy to see the head-to-head matchups with the 49ers next year and possibly the year after that. Having one of those two teams as a wild card is insane. I think this is most tough on the Rams and the Cardinals. Those teams are pretty physical in their own right, but having four games against those two teams is a bit unfair in comparison to all the other teams. >>

Indeed- it's especially bad for the Rams because they don't get much credit outside of the division for how tough that defense is. I also wonder if Palmer has another year left in him...
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭

<< <i>
    The credit Manning got for his season was sickening. >>

What was sickening about setting the record for passing yards and TDs, and having the fifth highest passer rating in league history? What was sickening by this being done by a 37 year old guy just a couple years removed from career threatning (multiple neck surgeries)? What was sickening about Manning having the greatest single year by a QB in history?

<< <i>The lack of credit Seattle is getting from the casual observer is even more sickening. >>

Whose fault is that? The casual observer doesn't care about guys not in the national spotlight. Seattle isn't a traditional NFL powerhouse. Why would the casual observer know anything about the Seahawks?

<< <i> Somehow, though, after tonight, it's more about a Manning choke job and not a great coaching job by Carroll and his staff. >>

Who was saying that? If anything, Buck and Aikman didn't criticize Manning enough. It wasn't until the fourth quarter before I even heard them say anything negative. They were more than complimentary of the Seahawks.

<< <i> The only things that didn't happen that I hoped for: Manning walked out under his own feet, and Welker is still breathing. >>

So you were hoping for injuries? You were hoping Welker to be killed?

<< <i>Cue '85 calling ME classless or some other nonsense.....3.....2........ >>

Anyone hoping for injuries of a player is the epitome of classless.
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone hoping for injuries of a player is the epitome of classless. >>

How about hoping a player gets murdered? image
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a big fan of either team but it was the Seahawks D that won the game, pure and simple. Offensively they weren't all that spectacular so I guess I disagree with the 'best team in pro football' contention. Best team in last night's Super Bowl, for sure. But that's where it stops for me imo.

I also disagree with whoever says "Denver played their best". LMAO...Hardly. Missed tackles, premature snap, dropped balls... and Seattle had nothing to do with those.

Edit to add...re: injuries, I won't lie and say I wasn't smirking just a tad while chomping on my pizza as Sherman was getting wheeled away. Karma, baby.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Anyone hoping for injuries of a player is the epitome of classless. >>

How about hoping a player gets murdered? image >>

Who was hoping for a murder?
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>Edit to add...re: injuries, I won't lie and say I wasn't smirking just a tad while chomping on my pizza as Sherman was getting wheeled away. Karma, baby. >>

they actually did give him a try, eh? a couple shots downfield and both times he didn't get up right away. maybe a weakness has been discovered with Rich. they need to get him in on a play occasionally. image
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm not a big fan of either team but it was the Seahawks D that won the game, pure and simple. Offensively they weren't all that spectacular so I guess I disagree with the 'best team in pro football' contention. Best team in last night's Super Bowl, for sure. But that's where it stops for me imo.

I also disagree with whoever says "Denver played their best". LMAO...Hardly. Missed tackles, premature snap, dropped balls... and Seattle had nothing to do with those.

Edit to add...re: injuries, I won't lie and say I wasn't smirking just a tad while chomping on my pizza as Sherman was getting wheeled away. Karma, baby. >>

+1 to all of that

Seahawks defense came out and played it's best. Even though the Seahawks put up 43 points, I really didn't see too much offense. Lynch was shut down for the entire game (39 yards in 15 carries) and Wilson threw some bad passes (but was good overall). I think this was just an all around bad performance by the Broncos and stellar defense by the Seahawks.
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    <<<Offensively they weren't all that spectacular so I guess I disagree with the 'best team in pro football' contention.>>>

OK, please tell me who is better. As has been shown time and time and time again, the best offenses can't get it done in the big game. Give me a mediocre offense (which Seattle is better than, BTW) and a great defense any day.

Wilson did more to earn MVP last night than either Tom Brady or Eli did in their first Super Bowl wins. He was awesome on 3rd down, kept many drives alive with accurate throws in pretty tight coverage, and his scrambling for first downs.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm not a big fan of either team but it was the Seahawks D that won the game, pure and simple. Offensively they weren't all that spectacular so I guess I disagree with the 'best team in pro football' contention. Best team in last night's Super Bowl, for sure. But that's where it stops for me imo.

Edit to add...re: injuries, I won't lie and say I wasn't smirking just a tad while chomping on my pizza as Sherman was getting wheeled away. Karma, baby. >>

+1 to all of that

Seahawks defense came out and played it's best. Even though the Seahawks put up 43 points, I really didn't see too much offense. Lynch was shut down for the entire game (39 yards in 15 carries) and Wilson threw some bad passes (but was good overall). I think this was just an all around bad performance by the Broncos and stellar defense by the Seahawks. >>

The Broncos defense's inability to tackle certainly didn't help.
  • Options

<< <i>
    OK, please tell me who is better. As has been shown time and time and time again, the best offenses can't get it done in the big game. >>

The 2009 Saints and 2010 Packers would violently disagree with you.

• Options

<< <i>The only things that didn't happen that I hoped for: Manning walked out under his own feet, and Welker is still breathing. Cue '85 calling ME classless or some other nonsense.....3.....2........ >>

Axtroll is the most classless person on this board. His remarks calling into question your parenting was a new low - just when I think he can't stoop any lower, he does just that.

However, your statements regarding Manning and Welker are classless as well. Really, wishing death on Welker? You sound more like a rabid New England fan than a Seattle one with that level of vitriol.

Conversely, a classy post by Sanction. I was rooting for Denver, but they were clearly outplayed. Congrats to the long suffering Seahawks fans on a dominant season culminating in an even more dominant Super Bowl performance!

Snorto~

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Wilson did more to earn MVP last night than either Tom Brady or Eli did in their first Super Bowl wins. He was awesome on 3rd down, kept many drives alive with accurate throws in pretty tight coverage, and his scrambling for first downs. >>

Wilson didn't scramble for any first downs. He had 3 rushes, none of which went for a first down.
  • Options

<< <i>Edit to add...re: injuries, I won't lie and say I wasn't smirking just a tad while chomping on my pizza as Sherman was getting wheeled away. Karma, baby. >>

Really? That's your idea of karma? I get why some people were upset by Sherman's bravado following the 49ers game, but even after he struck a conciliatory after reflecting on those actions a bit, you still hold enough animosity towards the guy that you were happy to see him injured?

If I were bothered by his outbursts throughout the season, despite his being able to back them up, the worst I could wish on the guy was seeing him get lit up in yesterday's game. I don't know, maybe I'm doing this sports fan thing wrong, but I've never wished for, or reveled in, a player getting hurt.

I personally would be perfectly happy to see the Redskins go 0-16 for the rest of my years, but when RGIII got hurt last year, I felt bad for the guy... his team... his fans... and the game. I'm happy to root against the Redskins, but not at the expense of a player's health and livelihood.

Snorto~
  • Options

<< <i>Wilson didn't scramble for any first downs. He had 3 rushes, none of which went for a first down. >>

Yup, Wilson's numbers weren't great (and where was Beast Mode?)... they didn't have to be.

Still, I would have liked to see him put up monster numbers since the Broncos ended up getting blown out anyway.

Something tells me he will have more chances to do so in the coming years, unless free agency really decimates the team.

Snorto~
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rule #1 Never root for ANYONE to get injured.

Seattle Played awesome, that Defense was pretty much up there with the 85 Bears, and the Ravens of 2000. Just Straight up N A S T Y

Manning isnt getting a fair shake, he was under pressure and one of his interceptions his arm was hit as he threw its not his fault the entire team struggled and Seattle took full advantage and won the Championship they deserved.
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never understand the mentality of some people who want a player on an opposing team inured or killed on the field.

It is only sports.

For fans watching the game it is only entertainment.

I remember a few times over the years seeing people sustain life changing injuries (i.e. Daryl Stingley of the Patriots becoming paralyzed for life when he was blown up in a game (preseason?) by Jack Tatum of the Raiders) on the sports field and seeing people die on the sports field (a Detoit Lions player in the 1970's who sprinted down field on a kickoff or punt, fell to the ground without being hit, and died of a heart attack right on the field; Hank Gathers of Loyola Marymount University collapsing on the floor of a March Madness playoff game in the 1990's and dying either on the floor or shortly thereafter due to heart problems; and way back in the day a Major League baseball player being hit in the temple with a pitch and dying at home plate).

Anyone who witnessed those events in person or on TV who enjoyed watching the paralysis or death of an athlete while on the field is truly a sick individual. Anyone who wants to see paralysis or death of a player on an opposing team is sick; and harken back to blood thirsty ancient Romans who got their jollies by watching gladiators injure and kill each other and by watching Christians (and others deemed unworthy) thrown in with lions.

• Options
    The only reason the Seahwaks won is because Peyton Manning choked......he is a big game choker....never mind his SB win....that doesn't count....nor does the Seahawks Defense....or special teams.....or offense.....or coaching.....sarcasm aside.....the difference betweenthe regular season and playoffs is....the defenses will hit people without concern of being fined ..andthe refs let them play....theSeahawks set the tone early....Denver never recovered...
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My faith has been restored in the league after that game last night. In this structured era of name your stats/score, I for one thoroughly enjoyed that outcome. Had the Broncos hung 35 on the top-ranked D and won in decided fashion, I would have had serious doubts about the NFL moving forward. But as has typically been the case, when the best on both sides of the ball go vis-à-vis, defense prevails. But let's face it, saying that Seattle simply prevailed is a grave understatement. If you google the idiom "having your ass handed to you," there should -- at the very least -- be a blurb about Super Bowl XLVIII. Denver shattered scoring records to the tune of almost 38 PPG during the regular season, and the Hawks were pissed that they scored at all. If you can't appreciate that and instead choose to focus on what Peyton Manning didn't or couldn't do, then I can't help you.

The bottom line is this: regardless of who you are, when there's a 4-TO differential and you're on the wrong side of it, you lose. And only in the most fortunate of circumstances is your ass not kicked all over the place.

• Options
    <<<The 2009 Saints and 2010 Packers would violently disagree with you.>>>

The 2009 Saints defense forced the 2nd most turnovers of any defense that season. Statistically (ppg and ypg), they weren't elite, but they were above average.

The 2010 Packers had the 2nd best defense in football that season.

I don't look at either of those teams and think of offensive juggernauts that solely relied offense to win (like the 2001 Rams, 2007 Pats, and 2013 Broncos). I look at both of them as very good well-rounded teams (both of which happened to have defensive TDs in their respective Super Bowl wins).

<<<Wilson didn't scramble for any first downs. He had 3 rushes, none of which went for a first down. >>>

My bad, the booze must have impaired my memory...still, there's no arguing that he used his legs effectively, and was accurate when he needed to be. IMO, he is not getting enough credit for how well he played.
  • Options

<< <i><<<The 2009 Saints and 2010 Packers would violently disagree with you.>>>

The 2009 Saints defense forced the 2nd most turnovers of any defense that season. Statistically (ppg and ypg), they weren't elite, but they were above average.

The 2010 Packers had the 2nd best defense in football that season. >>

You said elite offenses can't get the job done. I found two in recent history that did. Elite offenses can indeed win.

<< <i>I don't look at either of those teams and think of offensive juggernauts that solely relied offense to win (like the 2001 Rams, 2007 Pats, and 2013 Broncos). I look at both of them as very good well-rounded teams (both of which happened to have defensive TDs in their respective Super Bowl wins). >>

You don't think they were offensive juggernauts? What would possibly make you think otherwise? The Saints averaged nearly 32 points a game in their super bowl winning year, most in the league, and led the league in offensive yards as well. Their defense allowed the 25th most yards and points per game allowed the 20th most points. They were not 'above average'.

Green Bay's defense was indeed very good, and their offense? Aaron Rodgers threw for 4k yards, had a 101+ passer rating, and led an elite offense.

• Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me be clear... I never "rooted for" anyone getting hurt. I didn't say " I hope Sherman gets hurt" before the game. He only sprained an ankle and I (and I suspect many others) looked at it as possibly a little karmic answer to all the incessant trash talk and puffery. Yeah, he's the best in the league at his position right now, but letting everyone know about it and rubbing things in opponents' faces shows no class whatsoever... and this lack of class diminishes him imo. What I actually "reveled in", if anything, was that he wasn't responsible for any big plays that we would inevitably have had to hear him bloviate about.
    I think his supposed contrition to Crabtree after the fact was just a little PR damage control... and next season he'll be right back at it again. But, who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭
    Denver never saw a defense even close to Seattle's all year, Broncos were in first gear (if even that) to Seattle's overdrive. Totally outplayed. I also think that the enitre defense of Denver's if they were to have competed for

jobs for the Seahawks at beginning of training camp last summer would have been cut. That includes Champ Bailey and that fat guy in the middle, they had nothing. Russell Wilson had more poise than Manning did too, he

converted key third down plays that kept the clock moving.
  • Options
    <<<You don't think they were offensive juggernauts?>>>

I didn't say those teams weren't elite offensively, I said they didn't rely solely on their offense to win games, like the 2013 Broncos did, and to a large degree the 2007 Pats and 2001 Rams did. My point was simply that if given the choice of having my team be mediocre offensively and elite defensively or vice versa, I'll take the defensively oriented team.

BTW, using Pro-football Reference's "expected points" metric, the Saints were 11th best in 2009.

• Options

<< <i><<<You don't think they were offensive juggernauts?>>>

I didn't say those teams weren't elite offensively, I said they didn't rely solely on their offense to win games, like the 2013 Broncos did, and to a large degree the 2007 Pats and 2001 Rams did. My point was simply that if given the choice of having my team be mediocre offensively and elite defensively or vice versa, I'll take the defensively oriented team.

BTW, using Pro-football Reference's "expected points" metric, the Saints were 11th best in 2009. >>

You said specifically the Saints were above average in ppg and ypg allowed, and they were neither. You also said that, I quote:

<< <i>the best offenses can't get it done in the big game. >>

The Saints ELITE offense got the job done in the big game. The packers ELITE offense got the job done in the big game. Time and again ELITE offenses have gotten it done. Your blanket statement that the best offenses can't get it done is 100% wrong.
  • Options

<< <i>Denver never saw a defense even close to Seattle's all year, Broncos were in first gear (if even that) to Seattle's overdrive. Totally outplayed. I also think that the enitre defense of Denver's if they were to have competed for jobs for the Seahawks at beginning of training camp last summer would have been cut. That includes Champ Bailey and that fat guy in the middle, they had nothing. >>

Let's conveniently ignore the fact that nearly half of Denver's defensive starters were injured and weren't playing.

<< <i> Russell Wilson had more poise than Manning did too, he converted key third down plays that kept the clock moving. >>

That had everything to do with the differences in their offensive lines.
  • Options
    <<<You said specifically the Saints were above average in ppg and ypg allowed, and they were neither.>>>

Fine, you got me. I'll give you the 2009 Saints as offensively biased team that won the Super Bowl. Teams like them are the distinct minority, though.

I am not giving you the 2010 Packers, though. That team won the Super Bowl as much for their defense as their offense, and maybe more so. They put up a pedestrian 388 points in the regular season (by comparison, the Mark Sanchez led Jets put up 367). In the NFC title game and Super Bowl, both of which were decided a TD or less, their defense scored TDs. Rodgers is great (I think the best in the game right now), but that 2010 offense was not at the same level as a lot of the other "elite" offenses in history. I believe that if they had even the 10th best defense, they probably would not have won the Super Bowl that year.

• Options
    As recently as four years ago an elite offense won the Super Bowl. This alone dismantles the great offense never wins theory.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Denver never saw a defense even close to Seattle's all year, Broncos were in first gear (if even that) to Seattle's overdrive. Totally outplayed. I also think that the enitre defense of Denver's if they were to have competed for jobs for the Seahawks at beginning of training camp last summer would have been cut. That includes Champ Bailey and that fat guy in the middle, they had nothing. >>

Let's conveniently ignore the fact that nearly half of Denver's defensive starters were injured and weren't playing.

<< <i> Russell Wilson had more poise than Manning did too, he converted key third down plays that kept the clock moving. >>

That had everything to do with the differences in their offensive lines. >>

I forgot to add the injured defensive players would have got cut in Seahawk training camp too. What happen to that daunting, stellar, solid offense line that he had all year that let him throw all those TD's? And let's not forget, he was sacked once for one yard late in the game.
  • Options
    You're either a homer or a fool if you don't think any Denver defensive players wouldn't start let alone second or third team for Seattle.

Von Miller would have been cut? You can't be that obtuse without being intentionally trolling can you?
  • Options

<< <i>You're either a homer or a fool if you don't think any Denver defensive players wouldn't start let alone second or third team for Seattle.

Von Miller would have been cut? You can't be that obtuse without being intentionally trolling can you? >>

I'm a homer but can't quite figure out were you are coming from. Are you a Denver fan or defending their terribleness?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You're either a homer or a fool if you don't think any Denver defensive players wouldn't start let alone second or third team for Seattle.

Von Miller would have been cut? You can't be that obtuse without being intentionally trolling can you? >>

I'm a homer but can't quite figure out were you are coming from. Are you a Denver fan or defending their terribleness? >>

I'm neither.

I'm sitting here destroying your homerific idea that each and every member of the Denver defense would have been cut from Seattle's training camp. But if you need to say those types of things to make you feel better about your team, if winning a super bowl wasn't enough for your sports self esteem, then by all means go for it. But don't sit there and play dumb when people call you out on your nonsense.
  • Options

<< <i>

I'm a homer but can't quite figure out were you are coming from. Are you a Denver fan or defending their terribleness? >>

Don't waste your time with him Piggs.
    He's the resident racist troll that probably got beat up a lot at school.
    He'll talk out of both sides of his mouth just to have an argument.
    He enjoys that kind of stuff.
  • Options
    Edmund why don't you do us all a favor and get lost? You add absolutely nothing of value other than racist hate and the calling of Native Americans savages whose savagery is ingrained in their blood so just go away. You aren't wanted your opinions are hateful and your posts are a blight on the entire forum.

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Manning, but that was one of his worst performances in the playoffs. Of course, he was feeling some heat, and none of his receivers could separate. image That spelled doom. Hope he comes back next year....the guy it total class, IMO.

D wins Championship, gents.

Go Hawks!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    Awesome picture tweeted by The Boz after the win. After suffering with Elway dominating Seattle for my childhood, I love the shot.

• Options
    Bosworth talking trash? LOL

Where is the shot of Bo running him over? LOL
  • Options
  • Options
    I don't believe the Seahawks just defeated the football team Bo Jackson is in charge of. Please try to remain on topic.
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>I don't believe the Seahawks just defeated the football team Bo Jackson is in charge of. Please try to remain on topic. >>

I don't believe Brian Bosworth ever amounted to a hill of beans, and hasn't played football in years. For him to pop off and post one of his steroid induced rages is hilarious. I was simply continuing the thread of funny photos.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought that run was the most overated and overhyped topic ever, lets be honest Boz didnt get run over going straight up with Bo, he hit him on an angle. Most Running Backs would have done the same thing Bo did
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I don't believe the Seahawks just defeated the football team Bo Jackson is in charge of. Please try to remain on topic. >>

I don't believe Brian Bosworth ever amounted to a hill of beans, and hasn't played football in years. For him to pop off and post one of his steroid induced rages is hilarious. I was simply continuing the thread of funny photos. >>

Never amounted to a hill of beans?! Have you ever seen his imdb page?!