Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Need some help with this one...

Hey guys,

My Mac is being repaired and I can't access the pop report on my tablet. Can someone look up info on this card for me?

1965 Houston Astrodome released by Van Den Berghs Ltd. The back says This Modern World number 4 of 24, Milkana Mild.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't find it under Baseball cards or Misc cards, any suggestions on how to find it?
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    Thanks for looking for me. The only other thing I can think of is that it was made in the UK. Not sure if that helps at all. I'll see if I can get a picture on here. I'm on my tablet still so I have limited capabilities.
  • Options
    Here's the picture...

Best I could do was a screen shot...

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    i couldn't find it anywhere.
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catcher looks like Josh Gibson or Campy.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    I really love the detailed artwork of this card. At least to me, it's very eye appealing.
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    From my Non-Sport collecting days it seems that I remember that those cards come from the United Kingdom, and they made a fairly nice set of "Pirates" cards. (The sea kind, not the baseball team).

• Options
    Here's the big question then...should I send it in?
  • Options
    Not that anyone cares, but I've decided to go with SGC on this. I think this card will look great with the black border their grading encapsulation provides.