Home Precious Metals
Options

Buy Buy Buy Today !!!

Today (June 24th 2013, or in this price area for silver..... Dollar going to 76 or so. The silence is broken, and its tiiiiime to Buy !

And its not because GB told me so. He says a lot of really great things, but he didn't tell me this one. And Cohodk didn't have any input in it either. It's just total out of the dark cave
enlightenment. Some have a crystal ball, I have DC Enlightenment.
NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey man where you been?
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where ya been Numbers, missed ya.

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

• Options
    Oh... I got took to the cleaners when I listened to Cohodk and his (its the death of the bookseller- amazon) I piled into it on the short side as he suggested, and watched in gut wrenching horror as it run up another 100 points, wiping out half my life's savings. What kind of death was that? If that's death, I wonder what truly living is like. It depressed me so, that I just couldn't bear to log on, I just hung my head in disgrace for months. Nah, all the above is fiction except for Cohodk's call, but techies, as we all know must live humbly with their calls. The great and the terrible ones, we own them all.

I just took a forum breather for a while after I lost my auto log in while doing a computer transition. A lazy excuse I know, but it seemed like a good one. I have been lurking from time to time, and I wanted to pipe up now and again, but would quickly realize I wasn't logged in, and couldn't remember my password, and so I just lazily said, forget it.

Took in some Coin shows, one just last weekend. There was some bullion buying, but not like it had been 10 months or so ago. On the other-hand People didn't seem to let the lower bullion prices effect their Coin collecting purchasing. It does appear they are not in unison, nor should they be, at least in my opinion.

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the debate.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AMZN dropped from 260 to 220 if I recall. Sorry if you dont know how to trade.

I also said it was a short around the 260 level. it is still at that price despite a 10% rally in the NAZ.

Just to play with numbers---a short of AMZN at 260 in Sept would be a 4% loss today. Gold is down 28% and silver down 42% over the same time.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    ok ok don't get so defensive, I'm just glad I never pulled the trigger.
  • Options
    sold it all today, I just can't take it anymore. day after day my silver stockpile is becoming all but worthless. my hope is gone, despair is my friend.
  • Options
    michiganboymichiganboy Posts: 1,246 ✭✭
    Positive BST transactions:michaeldixon,nibanny,
    type2,CCHunter.
  • Options
    michiganboymichiganboy Posts: 1,246 ✭✭
    What I meant to type was... Its gonna go even lower...
    Positive BST transactions:michaeldixon,nibanny,
    type2,CCHunter.
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for a couple things:
    1. word on my job/contract, it's slated to end Sept 1 but I was supposed to have a perm offer in May that got frozen
    2. a little more blood on the street is fine by me

My 25+ years to go/hold/GSR-flip aren't concerned with the past 2 years. Just get a little bit more with my same dollar allotments, so that's fine by me.
  • Options
    Now don't get too upset. I've just been havin a little fun performing "capitulation" drill exercises lately. Hopefully the rue was transparent enough. It did seem a little tight around here... a little levity now and again surely is ok, I hope.

So with that said; I did not sell any of my Silver stack. How could I, when I just said BUY BUY BUY! I was a couple days and about .98 cents early though.

I'm probably one who will hold it to 2.00 an ounce and buy up enough to sink the Titanic all over again (with no people aboard this time though, what a tragic event).

As an old techie/fundamentalist used to say " This is the mother of all buying opportunities" Its not quite that, but it does appear as a reasonably good entry area based on the technical and the underlying fundamentals.

I did appreciate cohos compassionate acknowledgement of my losses though, that was sweet.
  • Options
    As an old techie/fundamentalist used to say " This is the mother of all buying opportunities" Its not quite that, but it does appear as a reasonably good entry area based on the technical and the underlying fundamentals.

This is a VALUE buy in Silver and Gold at this level.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    unfortunately these days, value has nothing to do with short term price movement. It was a value at $25.

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get it now..... it will rise again..image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome back numbers
  • Options
    C0INB0YC0INB0Y Posts: 627 ✭✭

<< <i>Today (June 24th 2013, or in this price area for silver..... Dollar going to 76 or so. The silence is broken, and its tiiiiime to Buy !

And its not because GB told me so. He says a lot of really great things, but he didn't tell me this one. And Cohodk didn't have any input in it either. It's just total out of the dark cave
    enlightenment. Some have a crystal ball, I have DC Enlightenment. >>

Nice Call!!
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no compassion for whiners. Grow a set. image
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    How you likin Calyforna Coho. Is it what you heard? better ? or worse?

Can't hunt bear with dogs no more, and I can't even buy a 30 round mag for my AR, but the weather is still nice.