Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Who's going to the Baltimore show?

EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'll be there, table 603. I will be going early to tour the Gettysburg battlefield.
Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:

Comments

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    TrainNut and I will be there.

Anybody ever been to the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore? Or the USS Constellation?

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The TIME you want to do your Gettysburg visit is dawn. Get on the field by 5:30 AM. Yes Rick that sounds rough but believe me it is worth it. If you manage to tour the town say hello to my buddy Rob Gibson who runs the tintype studio on steinwher Avenue
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gettysburg, one of the battles, where more american soldiers lost their lives that most other battle.

Losses at Gettysburg something like 50,000 +
    D-day losses 5.000+
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet it's funny when you're a CW reenactor you hear comments from the public how antiquated and useless your Musket is....compared to a "real gun" like an M16. Uh huh
  • Options
    KoveKove Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there, table 156.
  • Options
    CoinRaritiesOnlineCoinRaritiesOnline Posts: 3,645 ✭✭✭✭
    Will be in Baltimore at table #304.

Did the Gettysburg visit with the kids a few years back - very memorable.
  • Options
    crypto79crypto79 Posts: 8,623
    LSCC meeting and lunch with friends as normal. Wish it could be longer but babies have ruined my life image
  • Options
    I will WARN you. traffic is bad in town and so is the parking. With the 150th about 3 weeks away its crazy here!!!! Anyone wants a good 50 cent tour PM me.......
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭
    We'll be at Table #860.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll miss this Baltimore show...might go to the fall/winter one though.

Toured Gettysburg with my family a few years ago. Well worth it.
  • Options
    JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there, table #400. Please stop by and say hello. All business appreciated!!
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • Options
    LogPotatoLogPotato Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭✭
    Not this time, but November is a go. image
  • Options
    JBatDavidLawrenceJBatDavidLawrence Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll be there at our usual table near the front...

Us Virginians don't recall Gettysburg to fondly. image

John Brush
    President of David Lawrence Rare Coins www.davidlawrence.com
    email: John@davidlawrence.com
    2022 ANA Dealer of the Year, Past Chair of NCBA (formerly ICTA), PNG Treasurer, Instructor at Witter Coin University, former Instructor/YN Chaperone ANA Summer Seminar, Coin World Most Influential, Curator of the D.L. Hansen Collection
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not this time, but November is a go. image >>

Same here....
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    Looking forward to it. I will be at table 703.

Rick - I did not think you came East for the June show. Glad to hear you will be there.

merse

• Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,966 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll be there, table #400. Please stop by and say hello. All business appreciated!! >>

Bought this beauty from Julian about 5 years ago at the Baltimore show.
    Was NGC MS62 crossed to PCGS MS62

Viewing Julian's post reminded me of this gorgeous 1826 CBH he sold me.
    He took a few Morgans and the remainder in cash for the coin.
    He's a good man to deal with.....his honesty and numismatic knowledge is worth the price of admission.

edited to add: I'll be there on and off as I live up north in Baltimore County.
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never miss it.
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    breakdownbreakdown Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I generally skip the summer Baltimore -- a bit sleepy compared to the others.
    As for Gettysburg, make sure and climb the observation tower where you can see the field where Pickett's Charge occurred. The decision by Lee to send Pickett's men across that field was disastrous for the South and fortuitous for the North. Longstreet never forgave Lee for it.

"Look up, old boy, and see what you get." -William Bonney.

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Table 360 here! Fall might be a no go as they are stepping on the Tennesse State show AGAIN!
  • Options
    littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I generally skip the summer Baltimore -- a bit sleepy compared to the others.
    As for Gettysburg, make sure and climb the observation tower where you can see the field where Pickett's Charge occurred. The decision by Lee to send Pickett's men across that field was disastrous for the South and fortuitous for the North. Longstreet never forgave Lee for it. >>

Didn't they take down that metal monstrosity observation tower some time ago????

Larry L.

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • Options
    Will be in the usual location at Table #160 so please stop by to say hello. The USS Constellation is worth your time but you definitely don't want to be below deck on the tour if it's 90 degrees outside!
    Successful Transactions With: PRoemisch, WTCG, CCFC, barberkeys, lkeigwin, ElmerFusterpuck, 123cents, coin22lover, coinlieutenant and abitofthisabitofthat
  • Options
    LogPotatoLogPotato Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I generally skip the summer Baltimore -- a bit sleepy compared to the others.
    As for Gettysburg, make sure and climb the observation tower where you can see the field where Pickett's Charge occurred. The decision by Lee to send Pickett's men across that field was disastrous for the South and fortuitous for the North. Longstreet never forgave Lee for it. >>

Didn't they take down that metal monstrosity observation tower some time ago????

Larry L.

image >>

Taken down 13 years ago.
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Not this time, but November is a go. image >>

Same here.... >>

ditto
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>We'll be there at our usual table near the front...

Us Virginians don't recall Gettysburg to fondly. image >>

Virginian? You've moved north! image

By the way, the umps gift wrapped that game earlier today for your Braves. You're welcome.

I'll be there. Same schedule and location as normal.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    breakdownbreakdown Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously, that dates my last trip to Gettsyburg -- I had no idea the tower was gone. I thought it was great to give an idea of scope of the battle, but I can see how many didn't like its aesthetics. In any event, go see the place where Pickett's Charge occurred. You can also see it from Cemetery Ridge from the Union perspective.

"Look up, old boy, and see what you get." -William Bonney.

• Options
    ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

<< <i>TrainNut and I will be there.

Anybody ever been to the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore? Or the USS Constellation? >>

Table 1500

I've been to both, and both are excellent and enjoyable for all. There's also a couple of other ships to tour including the last surviving ship from the Pearl Harbor attack the USS Taney and a submarine, the USS Torsk. The roundhouse at the train museum has some very early locomotives up to modern diesel electrics.

• Options
    halfcentmanhalfcentman Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭
    Lisa and I will be there on Saturday only.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file