Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Advice: Toronto Raptors Hologram Ticket & 88-89 Maple Leafs Signed Stick

Hi all!

I just joined this forum to get a better idea of some collectables I have set away in the closet. First up I have two Toronto Raptor Hologram Tickets from their first franchise game at the Skydome in Toronto before obviously moving over to the Air Canada Centre. I also have a hockey stick signed by the 88-89 Toronto Maple Leafs. I know they were not good that year but the stick is addressed "For Fergie" and has Wendel Clark's rookie autograph (I'm told it changed) and Borje Salming among others.

I know these items probably are not worth much but I'm just curious about them and I'm hoping you knowledgeable folks here could give me some guidance with them.

Thank you!

P.S. I can post detailed pictures if it helps.

Comments

• Options
    Fergiliscious ?
  • Options
    John Ferguson maybe?
  • Options
    Small bump!
  • Options
    Here is a pic of the Raptor tickets. Again, they are a hologram for their first ever game. Anyone have any insight? Are these worth anything? Garbage? Keep them for a rainy day?

• Options
    bump!
  • Options
    Halloween bump!
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Almost ALL Toronto Pro Sports related memorabilia has little value outside the bubble which is the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). Your best bet if you are looking to sell is local Kijiji.ca or Craigslist versus broader market venue like Ebay (where smart buyers go).

Not sure if you are serious but those tickets clearly aren't from "their first ever game". The picture is of the Air Canada Centre (Center for our American friends), its says "Air Canada Centre" and their first game was played 4 years early than the date on the tickets. For those not in the know the Raptors played games in the Rogers Centre home of the Blue Jays (formerly Skydome), literally in a baseball stadium, lol.