Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How long is it taking for orders to get logged?

Just wondering if its still taking them a while? Sending in a good amount of OPC from my trip!
www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook

Comments

• Options
    bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    I sent something they received on 9/24 and it got logged in yesterday.

Appreciate today-

Bill

• Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Well that doesn't sound good.
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent something on 9/15 and it got logged this past Monday, 10/1.
    Daniel
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    taking a long time to get logged in,,,,,
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    My last sub took 12 days just to get logged
  • Options
    2 orders- 260 opc cards sent in. Waiting on loggage
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

• Options
    kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    If you have any "Mechanical" errors to be corrected, send them in the same shipment. All will get quickly logged, within a day or two. This happens ever time, so "Mechanical" must have priority.

My last package, shipped in early September, said "Mechanical & 45 Day". It was logged the day after arrival. The mechanical part popped in two weeks. I'm impatiently waiting for the rest.
    Kevin Thomas
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    My 3 orders took 1 business day to get logged. One popped in about 5-6 days, one in 9, the complicated one (which I'm sure I'll get a call about, since most have never been slabbed) is still ungraded but logged almost 4 weeks later.
    Overall I'd say they are pretty fast these days, based on what I'd been reading I expected a long wait, but that wasn't the case.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options

<< <i>My 3 orders took 1 business day to get logged. One popped in about 5-6 days, one in 9, the complicated one (which I'm sure I'll get a call about, since most have never been slabbed) is still ungraded but logged almost 4 weeks later.
    Overall I'd say they are pretty fast these days, based on what I'd been reading I expected a long wait, but that wasn't the case. >>

anthony you've always been luckier than the rest. sent a psa/dna special they received on 9/25, still waiting for loggage.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Quan, I think anything out of the ordinary- packs, PSA/DNA, or the salesman samples on the invoice I'm still waiting for- get bypassed a lot for the easier stuff.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    ArchaninatorArchaninator Posts: 823 ✭✭✭
    nm
  • Options
    californiacards3californiacards3 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    Crazy town

Personally dropped off in Philly last weekend. Not logged yet. Never had a problem used to drop off personally in Newport Beach when I lived there.

Call Vicki now in customer service.

WHAT IS THE DEAL

Barry
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Last sub took something like 9 business days...logged Monday...here's hoping for Friday poppage!
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    MinorLeaguerMinorLeaguer Posts: 497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you have any "Mechanical" errors to be corrected, send them in the same shipment. All will get quickly logged, within a day or two. This happens ever time, so "Mechanical" must have priority.

My last package, shipped in early September, said "Mechanical & 45 Day". It was logged the day after arrival. The mechanical part popped in two weeks. I'm impatiently waiting for the rest. >>

I submitted a "mechanical" error for PSA to fix at the Philly show last weekend. I'm pretty sure it was "human" error. Although perhaps so overworked THEY may be mechanical. lol.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Not sure but I heard that the guy running for office with the
    rent is too damn high party also received the PSA takes too damn long to log
    my order in party as well.

Good for you.
  • Options
    And I respected Winpitcher for not posting PWI. The above reads like I should respect him more for doing so. Good for us all.

PWI: posting while intoxicated
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    my latest sub was "received" on 10/1.....no loggage yet
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    Took 3 days. All logged in. Not bad!
    Working on another 200+ card order
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Nothing today. Day 9?
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    Bear48Bear48 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭
    12 business days
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Geez. Not good. Mine were received last week. Still no loggage.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭
    Within a week of delivery.I guess i have been lucky.My last sub last month turned around within 5 days of being logged on a 45 day turnaround sub.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    Bear48Bear48 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭
    Logged today ... 15 business days. (30 cards PSA/DNA )
  • Options
    Both my CC renewal sub and a 52 card Oct. special #1 were sent last week. Both arrived on Oct. 11, CC renewal sub logged the following day. Still waiting on the 52 card special to be logged inimage I've never waited more than 1 day for a sub to be logged in.
  • Options
    logged yesterday. 2 weeks. fingers crossed. image

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    recieved 10/7, logged 10/8 60 card sub. there is no method, i dropped off a 72 card sub at the national on 8/3, logged 8/20. day 41 is today and nothing! well its really should be day 61!!! lol
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭✭
    Bear48,
    15 Business days........OMG. What's really going on? If orders used to take 1 to 2 business days are now taking 15 days....has business really gone up 700%? Now I'm serious because I can't figure this out and feel we may be getting some BS thrown at us. If business has gone up 25% why is it taking 7-15 times longer to log in subs? Business going up by 25% is a heck of a profit increase in most cases. I don't know how much more business they are doing now as opposed to 2 years ago. Let's get crazy for a minute and guess that business has gone up 100%....that's double the workload. Does it take 15 times longer to do double the work? I could go on and on. Bothers me.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    blame Strasburg. blame Trout. blame the proliferation of moderns, shinies, autos, rookies, inserts, Griffin, Lin, Jordan, LeBron.....i could go on and on.

and if you think i'm joking, this time it's no joke.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it snow balls once business goes up.
    Say they used to be able to do 10 entrys a day and now business went up 100% so now they get 20 packages each day.
    Now they have 20 and 10 that they will have to do tomorrow.
    Well now tomorrow we have 30 packages to do and we could only do 10.
    So the next next day we now have 50 packages to do and we can only do 10 again.
    Well the 20 new ones came today so we now have 60 packages to do but can only do 10 today, I hope tomorrows 20 dont show up because tomorrow is a holiday.
    Just having fun but thats what it seems is going on over there.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was wondering if anyone has hadhad a package delivered to PSA but not scanned in? My package was delivered to PSA last Friday, 10/12, but when I called to check and confirm if it had been scanned in the rep told me it had not been. She said they were up to Oct 9, so I'm hoping for loggage next week, but I thought all packages were scanned in upon delivery to PSA.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Day 8 today for me with no loggage.
  • Options
    I'm on Day 11 (package was dlvd to PSA on 10/12) with no loggage yet. Anyone still waiting longer than that?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    recieved yesterday, logged today - 2 orders
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

• Options
    Regular service. Arrived 10/5. Logged 10/17. Raws POP'd & shipped 10/22 (yesterday). Still waiting for crossovers.
  • Options
    2 orders sent yesterday, arrived today and logged today image
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

• Options
    bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Wow, maybe things are picking up. I'm on day 31 on a 45 day sub, looks like this one will run the full duration. My last 4 subs were done in less than half the time...I guess you can't win them all. Good luck for fast grading!

Appreciate today-

Bill

• Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Club special received and logged same day...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    Pack sub on Day 51.

• Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭
    Bulk sub about to enter day 53.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    My 45 day sub hit 47 days today.
    Kevin Thomas
  • Options
    I have 2 Oct subs not logged yet but they have been received according to USPS.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    delays getting longer again. got a 5 business day sub - received at PSA 24 Dec, not logged yet....
  • Options
    SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    My sub was received on December 19 and did not log until January 3 = 10 business days. Yeah, that's acceptable.
    Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    Dropped cards off at PSA on 12/20 - they have yet to log.

Question: Where do these cards reside while waiting to get logged? Are they just sitting in someone's "To be Logged" bin on thier desk?
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    one packaged shipped 12/26 arrived PSA 12/28 with 2 subs.

10 day service
    Total Items:6
    Date Received:12/29/2012
    Date Shipped:1/4/2013
    Order Status:Shipped

45 day service
    Total Items:11
    Date Received:12/29/2012
    Date Shipped:1/4/2013
    Order Status:Shipped

My quickest loggage and turnaround in a long time!

------
    stupid print dots

• Options

<< <i>Dropped cards off at PSA on 12/20 - they have yet to log.

Question: Where do these cards reside while waiting to get logged? Are they just sitting in someone's "To be Logged" bin on thier desk? >>

In the vault. All packages are actually scanned in (or at least they usually are) upon actual delivery, so you can check ith PSA to confirm
    they have your package before the submission is officially "logged in."

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put in a small regular submission received by PSA on 12/19 and logged on 12/27. Aslo a 45 day special received on 12/28 and logged yesterday (1/5).
    Daniel
  • Options
    ArchaninatorArchaninator Posts: 823 ✭✭✭
    edited January 12, 2019 8:52PM