Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is it me or does adding cards to the set registry take much longer now?

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
It seems like it takes forever for the screen to load from one screen to the next when adding cards to my inventory. I never recall it taking that long in the past. Has anyone else been experiencing these delays?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes months. They seem to get caught up around awards time though.

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    I think you guys are talking about two different issues.

Grote15 is commenting on how long it takes for the screen to change when you typed in cert #'s to the "add inventory" box. He is correct. It's not as quick as it used to be. Once it goes past 1 minute and it hasn't updated, I just click the "my sets" tab, and I find the cards in my sets waiting to be confirmed.

JoeBanzai is referring to how long it takes to get a new card (that currently is not part of a set) to be added to a set. He is right also. It can take anywhere from 3-4 months.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I was replying to the question "Is it me or does adding cards to the set registry take much longer now?".

I didn't catch the fact that he was talking about the screen loading times.

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    I was havng the long time loading problem earlier this year. For the last couple of months, it's been loading more normally.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I recently added 14 cards to by 55 bowman football set and it seemed like it took an hour.....and that was using the "quick" add button.....much longer than I remember it taking in the past.
  • Options
    They need to change the "quick" add button so you can load more than one card at a time. Simple fix.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    You can use the "Add inventory" button to add pretty much as many as you need.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You can use the "Add inventory" button to add pretty much as many as you need. >>

But if you try putting in more than 5 certs at a time, you can go have lunch, come back and it'll still be loading..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Since last night, I am able to add inventory but I can not add inventory to my sets?

Once I click on the "Add Item (1)", I wait a couple of seconds and it comes back as "Add Items (0)".
    If I hover over it, it says "1 Item Available" in gray?

Anybody else having that type of problem?
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Since last night, I am able to add inventory but I can not add inventory to my sets?

Once I click on the "Add Item (1)", I wait a couple of seconds and it comes back as "Add Items (0)".
    If I hover over it, it says "1 Item Available" in gray?

Anybody else having that type of problem? >>

Yes, I am having the same problem. I have been trying since Thursday to add cards to a set unsuccessfully.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    I had that problem too. I was using Internet Explorer. I tried it in Firefox and it worked just fine.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options

<< <i>I had that problem too. I was using Internet Explorer. I tried it in Firefox and it worked just fine. >>

Wow, I just downloaded Firefox and not only did it work, but my online speed has increased by quite a bit.
    Thank you for that info!
  • Options
    JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭
    Yes. I use Safari