Home Sports Talk
Options

Thank You Veterans

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

Today is a day to take a moment and reflect on all the sacrifices that have been made for this great Country. To all Veterans past and present thank you for your service. My father who is a Vietnam Veteran says the same thing when I tell him “Happy Memorial Day” it’s always “Every Day is Memorial Day”

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Today is a day to take a moment and reflect on all the sacrifices that have been made for this great Country. To all Veterans past and present thank you for your service. My father who is a Vietnam Veteran says the same thing when I tell him “Happy Memorial Day” it’s always “Every Day is Memorial Day”

Your father is absolutely right.

Thank you Veterans for your bravery and sacrifice in defense of our country.

Thanks again! :)

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2018 4:21PM

On this very important day, a huge thank you to all of the fallen who gave their lives for us. Thank you!

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

Thanks....Maybe I was there (Vietnam) with your Dad! :oB) American may not be perfect, but it is still the BEST Country in the World!

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29, 2018 2:26PM

Thank you for all that served

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2018 10:11AM

:'(

• Options

I've been there.....it gives you a chill that you will never forget.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

God bless all those who served.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dimeman...from me to you. Lots of tough memories from the Nam days.

Welcome home

Al

• Options

@MCMLVTopps said:
    Dimeman...from me to you. Lots of tough memories from the Nam days.

Welcome home

Al

Welcome home to you AL....glad your OK. ;)

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you to all who served