Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

SMR Article on 1969 Topps 4 in 1--2 board members quoted

ok--I am 1 of them. Bob Fisk is the other. Like I have said before anytime I can be mentioned in the same sentence as Bob in the collecting world I am honored. Bob we have another article coming up on another great test set

https://www.psacard.com/articles/articleview/9553/psa-set-registry-collecting-1969-topps-4-1-baseball-test

Kevin Glew--great job and thanks

Comments

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

I notice that every card shown in the article was from the same recent sub. Is there a story behind that?

• Options
    kgibsonkgibson Posts: 264 ✭✭✭

It was a great article. Thanks for sharing.

"You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Read the article Manny while waiting for Mary.

Hey Al. You have everything!

Mike
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

I really like Kevin--he's fun to talk with, and he's a good writer to boot. :)

Al on the other hand...... :*

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice, Manny and Bob! Cool and informative artucle, too!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice article. Enjoyed the info. and pixs.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool, well done gents!

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.