Home Sports Talk
Options

Another Dominican suspended for PED

craig44craig44 Posts: 10,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

seems there is a big big PED problem on this small island. Ortiz, Tejada, Cano, Ramirez and now Castillo caught using PED. why would any professional baseball player seek medical "treatment" in the Dominican?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cigars are pretty good.

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    seems there is a big big PED problem on this small island. Ortiz, Tejada, Cano, Ramirez and now Castillo caught using PED. why would any professional baseball player seek medical "treatment" in the Dominican?

Simple.....They're from the Dominican Republic, and that's where they live in the off-season.

Steve

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe its like Mexico and you can buy whatever you want at the pharmacy. Here you have to see a commercial then helpfully ask/suggest/demand your doctor prescribe it to you.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 25, 2018 6:34PM

@bronco2078 said:
    Maybe its like Mexico and you can buy whatever you want at the pharmacy. Here you have to see a commercial then helpfully ask/suggest/demand your doctor prescribe it to you.

I buy all my meds in Mexico City. I wish they would give me a little extra something something

A lot of my friends go to Mexico City for cosmetic dental

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anything and everything is available in the DR. I have several friends that grew up there and they all say the same thing

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd institute full spectrum PED testing and suspend anyone not using them. PED's make the games more interesting.

I want to see all the records broken by guys juiced to the max. Rewrite all the books flush out all those geezers from the record books , Also t hey need a drug for pitchers so they are able to pitch 9 innings , all the pitching changes slow the games down too much , it bores me . Ideally the team should have 1 pitcher that pitches 9 innings 162 games a year. No relievers no closers , just the one guy PED's probably aren't enough , might need a bionic arm , maybe the picture needs to be a cyborg or full on robot. Maybe just a cannon that fires baseballs at home plate ?