Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay Bucks 8% 10% Today

Anyone else get the 10% on the app or 8% regular promo today. Good until 11:59, I think and min $50 purchase.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

I only received 6%, or 8% on the app, but my offer is good through May 22.

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

And my offer is only $25 minimum purchase.

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing for me, but thanks for the heads up. I will check again in case I get the email later.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

good until 5/22 -11:59 PT, 8 percent on site-10 percent app

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

@countdouglas said:
    I only received 6%, or 8% on the app, but my offer is good through May 22.

Yes, mine is thru 5/22 as well, missed that.

• Options
    rmh111985rmh111985 Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭

Dam, I must've maxed out on promotion usage in first quarter, I haven't gotten anything other that "100 free listings", even though I haven't sold anything in over a year.

Main collecting focus is Patrick Roy playing days 85/86-02/03, expect 1/1, National/All-Star stamped cards.PC Completion: 2,548/2,952; 86.31% My Patrick Roy PC Website:https://proy33collector.weebly.com

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rmh111985 said:
    Dam, I must've maxed out on promotion usage in first quarter, I haven't gotten anything other that "100 free listings", even though I haven't sold anything in over a year.

While I love the 8% bucks, Ebay has gone zero dark on sending me any of the additional "free listings" in almost 2 months. Seemed like in addition to my 50 free/month, i was getting an additional 50, 100 or 200 free every couple of weeks. Has really cut back on my listings since I don't believe in paying to list when they are snagging 9% on my sales. Should probably set up an Ebay store but have been reluctant to pull that trigger.

• Options

I get the free listings but not the Ebay Bucks offers!

Feelsbadman

• Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

I got 8% and 6% $25 min purchase.

PackManInNC
  • Options
    ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

8 and 6 here. Wish I had gotten the 10 and 8; I have a pretty big one lined up.

Andy

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

Changed my settings to fill my inbox with EBay promotions and still did not get anything. Hopefully these come my way in the near future.

• Options

@brad31 said:
    Changed my settings to fill my inbox with EBay promotions and still did not get anything. Hopefully these come my way in the near future.

What settings did you change?

• Options
    shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

8% and 6%. if i only i could split a card in half to get more than the $100 cap ;)

• Options

Some members here suggested going into your E-Buy account settings and updating communications preferences on promotions and surveys to sign up for email promotions. I did that but it did not seem to help these offers come my way yet.

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭

I have been wearing this one out since last night. I got the 8 / 10. Just a heads up it has to be a mobile phone app, I was thinking just app and paid for one on my iPad without realizing I only got the 8%. It doesn’t matter what platform you purchase it on, just have to checkout on your phone.

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@brad31 said:

I set mine up to receive the promotional emails a few years ago but never got included in the Bucks promotions. I called eBay and the lady I spoke to suggested that I change my email address on my eBay account. I created a g-mail account just for eBay stuff an have gotten almost all of the Bucks promotional emails. I got 8 and 10% on the current one.
    James

• Options

Hmm thanks. Wonder if I change my email address and then change it back if it will work. Thanks jkheat for the tip. Will try it this week-end.

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@brad31 said:
    Hmm thanks. Wonder if I change my email address and then change it back if it will work. Thanks jkheat for the tip. Will try it this week-end.

I don't think changing it then changing it back to the same one will work. The way she explained it to me is that at some point in the past eBay had a problem with my email address with sending promotional emails so my email address was deleted from receiving promo emails. I still received other emails. To me that didn't sound right but once I changed to a g-mail address I started receiving the bucks promo emails.

• Options

Thanks again jfkheat. Changed email. Will see if it works next Bucks promotion. If not eager to change it back as I really do not use this email and only have it on my PC and not my phone.