Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Stipe Miocic UFC - World Heavyweight Champion.

I've started to collect this guy (he went to Cleveland State University and played Baseball (like I did) as well as wrestling. He is an absolute beast and already has the all-time record for consecutive UFC World Title defenses...he is obliterating every big name they throw at him - Dos Santos, Werdum, Overeem, Ngannou, etc...and Daniel Cormier is next in July. Still a firefighter by day and a really humble guy....a great guy to pull for and its nice to see his cards starting to climb (finally).

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...

Comments

• Options
    Huskies11Huskies11 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭

He has definitely cemented himself as a potential GOAT candidate. If he beats DC and then ends up beating Brock I think he becomes the greatest of all time. Unless Jon Jones somehow gets his act together and challenges for the HW belt. Hard to compare him against non-UFC guys like Fedor though. Love seeing a fellow UFC collector here!

Currently Collecting:

• Baseball: Griffey Jr, Red Sox, 80s/90s/00s
    • Basketball: Jordan, Bird, 80s/90s
    • Football: Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Patriots
    • Hockey: Gretzky, Buffalo Sabres

Flickr: https://flickr.com/gp/184724292@N07/686763

• Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

IMHO he will obliterate DC (and Lesnar & Cain)....not sure about Bones, but maybe we will find out...

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...