Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Introducing the PSA VG3 Show

In late March, PSA debuted a new video series entitled "The PSA VG3 Show - Three Very Good Minutes of Authentic Hobby Talk." Showcasing the latest developments coming out of company headquarters as well as newsworthy auction results and upcoming PSA/DNA autograph authentication shows, the three-minute format utilizes the on-air talent of sports broadcaster Kristin Kirby in delivering the news.

Give us your feedback on what you like or what you don't like about the show and we'll see if we can improve on our next effort.

Check out the two links below to view the first two shows:

PSA VG3 Show - Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGQBZzjggu4

PSA VG3 Show - Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S40GiTz-S0k

PSA News
Topical Info
PSA & PSA/DNA
info@psacard.com | 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Comments

• Options
    KingBenKingBen Posts: 193 ✭✭✭

Whoa! Check out that Mickey Mantle PSA 9, and Lebron Exquisite gem mint! Awesome stuff

COLLECTING: 2020 Topps 206 ⚾️

facebook.com/groups/Topps206

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

• Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

Both videos were very enjoyable and informative for me. These videos summed up what has been happening in the hobby world in "Three very good minutes." The host was knowledgeable, interesting and seemed to be enjoying herself. Keep the videos coming.

Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    SpinFadeSplash23SpinFadeSplash23 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

I'd prefer three minutes reporting on a single card and having them report on everything about that one card - history, querks, pricing, condition issues, significance, etc. I bet one of us could whip together a more interesting series on YouTube.

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • Options
    prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭

I like the idea of a 3-5 minute video spot. I think a breakdown of a card being graded would be very interesting. Items representative of what you see a lot, say vintage with a wrinkle or vintage with paper loss. Maybe a spotlight on what is an 8 vs an 8.5 or something like that in other grades. Maybe a spot light on glossy cards and how surface is graded, etc. I think there is a lot of value in these spots for educational purposes.
    Steve

• Options
    kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

What about the surfer dude that wipes out at the 3:11 mark of episode 2? He must of not got the grades he was expecting and wiped out :)

• Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 330 ✭✭✭

@kingnascar said:
    What about the surfer dude that wipes out at the 3:11 mark of episode 2? He must of not got the grades he was expecting and wiped out :)

Today I found out that I'm the world's worst surfer.

• Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 330 ✭✭✭

When is the next episode?

This discussion has been closed.