Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Over 600 Autographed Baseball Cards For Sale

CooptownCooptown Posts: 397 ✭✭✭

Since this was such a huge hit last summer, I am bringing it back to sell what is left.

I was a huge autograph hound in the 1990s, graphing the Syracuse Chiefs of the International League and the Utica BlueSox of the NY Penn League. I stopped in the late 90s to go to college, briefly picked it up again in the early 2000s with the Rochester Redwings, and then decided IP wasn't for me anymore. I have amassed a collection of over 1,000 autographed baseball cards (now down to 600) that no longer fit into my collection/have the room for. I am hoping this will help team collectors, favorite players, set collectors, etc. Please leave your email below, or shoot me a private message with your email address if you would like the list emailed to you instead.

I have listed them all in this Google doc that you should be able to view. I have listed year, brand and team pictured on the document as well.

All cards are signed in blue sharpie unless otherwise noted in the notes column. I have done my best to note smudges, creases, etc. as well.

Cards are very reasonably priced starting at $1, with semi-stars sometimes a bit more. All pricing is PayPal gift/friends and family, or the buyer pays the fees.

Shipping for 1-2 cards, $0.50 in a plain, white envelope.
3-20 cards is $2
21-50 cards is $3
51-100 cards is $4
over 100 cards is $5

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_NiSw52DyWhVmJsampfRHdDcXM/view?usp=sharing

Comments