Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: Reduced $175 Early US Ex. CRO Rainbow Toned 1776 1 Real PTS PR Silver Bolivia 1 Real PCGS VG08

valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭
edited November 18, 2018 3:09PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Sweet coin for sale as I'm selling my collection to pay for medical school. Lots of references on the US Coin forum, though my activity has dropped off since starting school. Feel free to send questions or offers.

Bought from CRO a few years ago for $200, will sell here for $175. If you want to make an offer, send a PM. Beautiful color, and about as nice and meaty a coin as you will find for the grade and price. Cool thinking it was minted the same year as the birth of our country, and may have circulated here. Truview and CRO pics.

Sold To: 123cents, 1Tommy, acloco, airplanenut, ajaan, ajia, ankurJ, bestclser1, BigJohnD, Bigjpst, Bob13, Boosibri, Broadstruck, Bustcuds, coinhoarder, coinkid855, CoinRaritiesOnline, collectorcoins, commoncents05, DanielBoone, DantesDad, derryb, drewsef, gambinodtx, GaryB, Golden, Greencopper, harry779, jdimmick, kklambo, lkeigwin, LukeMarshall, maprince230, meltdown, MFH, Milkcoin, Mkman123, morgansforever, Musky1011, mustanggt, okiedude, patches, ponderit, ponyexpress8, praedator, preturb, UltraHighRelief, savoyspecial, scrapman1077, shrub68, SlangNRox, Sonorandesertrat, splitaces, terburn88, whatsup, zas107

Comments