Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Forget it - Please Delete

BGOLDBGOLD Posts: 14

(5) Sequential serial #'d 100oz bars in original plastic!
(3) Sequential 10oz Eagle design.
(4) Sequential 10oz Eagle design.
(1) Non-sequential 10oz Eagle design.
(18) Non-sequential 1oz bars.

I'm offering these for $11,415 which comes out to a $2.50 premium over spot. Hard to find consecutives in the 100oz form! Forms of payment accepted: Bank wire or check.

I will consider any trades, gold, silver, coins, bullion, bitcoin. Please keep in mind, I'm offering my product at wholesale, I expect the same from you.

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

$11,000 for your first selling post? Good luck with that.
    bob :(

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options

I've purchased from members here before. I don't sell on here because I typically have outlets for everything locally. I've seen posts of Engelhard collectors on here and thought I would offer them as locally I have a hard time retailing Engelhard.

I can give hundreds of references, thousands actually if needed. Not from members of this forum but my local and US customers, wholesalers, retailers, etc.

Just because you have over 18,000+ posts on an online forum doesn't make you a war general Bob. Your childish post makes you look like an internet bully.

Also, most of your posts aren't even related to buying and selling. Your signature states dozens of buy/sells. Dozens? I don't think that makes you anymore qualified than myself to post something for sale on here.

Jeff

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

“The only form of payment I accept is bank wire.”

!!! :s:s

• Options

Bank wire is the simplest, fastest, and cheapest form of payment. I've offered so many sellers on here bank wires and rarely does anyone accept them, I'll never understand.

When a serious buyer comes along, he/she will be smart enough to have me give then references before they send any funds.

If you're a serious buyer/trader, message me. If you're a troll, move along.

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

@KollectorKing said:
    “The only form of payment I accept is bank wire.”

!!! :s:s

Woah I just saw that. Bank wire and over $19/oz. :'(

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

:s !!!

Timbuk3
  • Options

I've added check as a form of payment if that makes anyone sleep better at night. As for the price ChrisRx, my price is wholesale cost for dealers on these and i didn't add any value to the sequence of the serial numbers. The right buyer for these are seasoned buyers and understands the market.

These obviously aren't for you my friend.

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

APMEX has those prices beat, and thats retail

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

Wholesale my a**.

• Options

I should've known better to try this post here with amatuers. Apmex is higher on the 10oz and 1oz by far. The 100oz they're the same but that's not factoring in sequential. I've been a lurker on here along time and I post one thing and you people act like a bunch of grown bullies.

Thanks for having me, I wish you all the best.

Goodbye.

• Options
    au58au58 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭

@BGOLD said:
    I should've known better to try this post here with amatuers. Apmex is higher on the 10oz and 1oz by far. The 100oz they're the same but that's not factoring in sequential. I've been a lurker on here along time and I post one thing and you people act like a bunch of grown bullies.

Thanks for having me, I wish you all the best.

Goodbye.

Do you have separate prices for the 10 and 1 ounce bars?

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BGOLD said:
    As for the price ChrisRx, my price is wholesale cost for dealers on these and i didn't add any value to the sequence of the serial numbers. The right buyer for these are seasoned buyers and understands the market.

These obviously aren't for you my friend.

And then

@BGOLD said:
    The 100oz they're the same but that's not factoring in sequential.

So either they were priced with the sequential numbering factored in, or they weren't. Both things were said.....

Anyway, gotta love a "new" person starting off with insults right out of the starting gate.

This site isn't "a bunch of amateurs", there are some very real buyers and people who know their stuff. That's why the questions were what they were. If you lurked, as you mentioned, you knew this and you just felt like insulting people

And, I don't think the pushbacks were because of "bullying", as the OP says, but rather people looking out for others and not wanting people to potentially get scammed. Nothing wrong with that. Doing a wire, with someone who no one here knows, is not the safest methods of purchase....way too easy for someone to lose a LOT of money that way if there are any issues.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment