Home Q & A Forum
Options

New Guinea and Fiji Coins and Dansco Album

Good day ALL, happy ANZAC Day to my fellow Australian.

Are the collectors of the above i.e. New Guinea and Fijian coins and Dansco albums, if yes, I would like to get in touch with you

malki

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Good day ALL, greetings from down under i.e. Melb. I still have some New Guinea Dansco albums which are in mint condition for sale. Thanking you

malki

• Options

@Malki - still have foreign Dansco albums?

• Options

Good day Sir / Maám
    Greetings from Melb, firstly, my sincere apologies for the delayed response, Yes I do have them i.e. only New Guinea albums however, there are no Supreme ones, trust this helps. Thanking you, malki

• Options
    AlbumNerdAlbumNerd Posts: 125 ✭✭✭

Message sent

• Options

@clausberg00 said:

Good day, my sincere apologies as I have not logged in for a long time, thus, missing your request. Yes. I still have the New Guinea Dansco albums in mint condition. I believe the Fijian ones are sold and I have 2 which I would like to retain for myself. Thanking you

malki

• Options
    AlbumNerdAlbumNerd Posts: 125 ✭✭✭

@Malki said:

@clausberg00 said:

Good day, my sincere apologies as I have not logged in for a long time, thus, missing your request. Yes. I still have the New Guinea Dansco albums in mint condition. I believe the Fijian ones are sold and I have 2 which I would like to retain for myself. Thanking you

malki

That is great to hear! Can you send me pictures of the albums you have as well as your price?

I have sent you a message/PM

• Options

My dear Sir, Good day. My note that my NEW GUINEA DANSCO albums are standard albums and not Supreme (I only have one Dansco Supreme album and it is a used album). However, the Standard NG Albums are in a pack of 6, mint condition. I am not sure if there toning in them as I have never opended the plastic film (I have kept them as I received them when I bought them many years ago). Dansco has stopped production I was told. My whatsapp number is +61 478063721 Melb. Text me saying its Albumnerd and thereafter, we can chat. Malki Singh