Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

Unique Lowest Known Matching Serial & District, Star/Non-Star $2 FRNs--H00000004A & H00000004*

The title says it all. There is only one known lower serial on a $2 FRN, 1976 H3A. This one comes right after.

The H4* was only possible to acquire after the 2003 $2 Premium Sets were released. Some of the ones with the lowest serials were broken up. I was happy the #4 set was!

Both notes are easily CHCU/GEM or better.

I have about $8k into the pair. I bought each separately, many years ago. Took me a while to assemble the pair. I had two double digit pairs like this, but this was the only single digit one.

I turned down $8500 years back. I wanted 10k, which I feel they are easily worth.

I am willing to take a significant beating on this pair to fund my summer volunteer travel expenses to help fund charitable/humanitarian projects around the world.

Please contact me with your best offer. Don't be shy. Anything over $5k will be considered. 6k would seal it for sure. It is a STEAL at that price!

I prefer contact via email at fancycashcom@gmail.com though you can PM me here as well.

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

Fancycashcom on Ebay: myurl

fancycashcom@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, "sweet" !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like you've got a buyer - go for it, Timbuk3.

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• Options
    FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

I think one can enjoy a note(s) and leave an encouraging comment without necessarily wanting to buy it.

I always appreciate the positivity, Timbuk3. Thanks!

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Nice set

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

Thanks! I agree!

fancycashcom@gmail.com