Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How do you submit mechanical errors using online form?

Title says it all, doesn't look like you can print generic card submission forms, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to do this. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.

Comments

• Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

The last one that I had I submitted the form under the regular service level then wrote in big red letters along the top "Mechanical Error"

• Options
    cefy1cefy1 Posts: 430 ✭✭✭

Thanks.

Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.
  • Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope this helps.

I just submitted one recently and here is the email.

appreciate you following up with me. Please follow the steps below to have your card corrected.

Please print off and fill out a Card submission form (See Attached)
    Mark "Attn: Sarah" as the service level, write in "Mech Error" and include a short note on the form describing the mistake
    Be sure to also include the Declared Value for your item on the submission form and to sign off on the terms and conditions.
    PSA will fix the label and reholder your item in approximately 10-15 business days and ship it back to you free of charge.
    Please make sure to also print off and include a copy of this email.

Please be advised we will send you a shipping label to mail your item(s) to us, but you may only include the mislabeled item(s). This label will expire in 30 days once it is issued, you will send the item to the address listed in the top left corner of the form, and please drop off all FedEx packages at your nearest FedEx location. Lastly, if we come to find the item has no errors and should not be re-labeled, you will be responsible for the full return shipping fee.

You may click on the following link to access the shipping label to send in your order:
    Print label yourself.