Home Sports Talk
Options

Anybody else like the "jump ball" in the NBA!

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because it is "ACTUALLY" a "JUMP BALL"!!!!!!

I HATE the position arrow crap in H.S. and College!!!

Comments

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Basketball will get interesting in about 4 weeks. Wake me then.

• Options

@Coinstartled said:
    Basketball will get interesting in about 4 weeks. Wake me then.

I know.........April to June to get the playoffs done. I won't watch near all of it. I just wanted to see Philly play tonite.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Problem will the jump ball is it’s usually never tossed up fairly. Might as well flip a coin

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:
    Problem will the jump ball is it’s usually never tossed up fairly. Might as well flip a coin

m

Come on Mark......that's lame.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14, 2018 9:23PM

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

Actually not. That’s why it’s basically been eliminated at the major college level. It’s a crap shoot. Same as in the pros.

You asked a question and I gave my opinion. Doesn’t really matter to me but I understand why it was basically eliminated at the college level.

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

Actually not. That’s why it’s basically been eliminated at the major college level. It’s a crap shoot. Same as in the pros.

You asked a question and I gave my opinion. Doesn’t really matter to me but I understand why it was basically eliminated at the college level.

m

It can make a BIG difference in the game. And it wasn't changed because of the toss, but to save time.